What's new

Back From Cruise

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Heavy winds, lot of sanded in beaches and few targets. Hunted several beaches on the Cruise but finding anything but trash and lite bottle caps was difficult. I did manage to get 2 gold rings , both are 14KT. Gold. The small thin band has 25 diamonds and the other is a plain wedding band.
 

Attachments

  • Hard Work.webp
    Hard Work.webp
    28.8 KB · Views: 626
Upvote 0
Those are beautiful ring finds, Les :hello2:

Congratulations on fine detecting! :headbang:

Lorraine
 
Lets see, you got out on a cruise, got to hunt and Found Gold ;D ;D ;D Sounds like My type of vacation!!! HH Chug

Beautiful rings!!!
 
Super hunting Les - WTG!
 
Where was the cruise to ???

WTG


Rockyredbaron

HH to all
 
Got out of the house and took a cruise, found some gold and if you saw any eye candy you had a goood time. :thumbsup:
 
Nice Les! Hope you had a good time otherwise, because you could have found that at home. They nice though. Bummer that it was sanded in. What did Ken find?
 
It's great to have fun on a Cruise and find Gold! :icon_thumright:
 
Welcome home Les and congrats on the
gold rings. HH Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Both Ken and I took a tumble in St. Martin. The surf was a killer. Although I found gold it was a tiring day. Ken did not find gold this time but I'm sure there was some buried deep in the sand. The other ports were also bad. Maybe next time.
 
Now that's what vacations are supposed to be.
 
Nice finds Les :icon_thumleft:

See ya.
 
Nice stuff for vacation gold....I hope that my vacation yields some gold too.....I'll see ya in a few weeks down your way....Brian
 
congrats on your vacation, nice finds too... you should have gone to orient beach... all your finds there would have been jewelry as no one wears pockets or anything else on that beach lol lol ....
 
Great finds!!! :icon_thumright: :icon_thumleft:
 
We did go to Orient Beach. The surf beat the heck out of us.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom