What's new

Back in the giving zone! Gold 5 trips in a row.

Chicago Ron

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 12, 2005
Messages
608
Reaction score
172
Golden Thread
0
Location
In the Lake in Chicago
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, E-trac, Excaliber II, GPX-5000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is the 5th hunt in a row with gold, truely amazing for February water hunting.

Mark and I spent 2 hours in the water. I did very well in a honey hole with a gold ring and a silver medalion, 5 feet away I got a 2nd gold ring. Got another dozen targets.

10K old High School ring, 2.7g
14K heart ring,2.1g rust spot on the heart where it was sitting on a nail
Silver madalion

The last picture is marks take:
1942 was qtr-----1941 merc------silver chain
14K band, 4.4g -----stainless ring
 

Attachments

  • 2-23-12 2 gold 1 silver.webp
    2-23-12 2 gold 1 silver.webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 571
  • 2-23-12 10K HS ring.webp
    2-23-12 10K HS ring.webp
    7.3 KB · Views: 627
  • 2-23-12 14K heart ring.webp
    2-23-12 14K heart ring.webp
    7.8 KB · Views: 758
  • 2-23-12 mark total.webp
    2-23-12 mark total.webp
    58.5 KB · Views: 763
Upvote 0
Congrats on the great finds. :icon_thumright:
 
Nice score! COngrats.
 
Ron your killing the Gold, love the old stuff...
 
You be the gold digger!! Congrats.
 
sweet - no, totally sweet! I believe the pizza is gold in the Windy city as well.
 
:icon_thumleft:
Hey ron Great finds looking forward to seeing you at the meeting this month and looking at your find's upclose . I'm dreen with envy because I can't get out yet because of the surgery I had awile ago .
Mike
 
Very nice, its finds one day. Happy hunting.
 
Congratulations to both You and Mark.
Nice gold and silver keepers. :thumbsup:\
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Congratulations on your phenomenal successes!
 
Super finds Ron
 
Congratulations! Nice rings. Old digger.
 
Nice finds for only 2 hours :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom