What's new

Back in the pond today got my 53 and 54 gold from it and a clay pipe

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went in the pond again today had a pretty good day,, 53 and 54th gold from it a 10k amethyst and a 14k signet also an old whistle maybe a pitch whistle but not sure silver plated and also a Teddy Roosevelt clay pipe which I really like thanks for looking
kent
 

Attachments

  • DSCN9745.webp
    DSCN9745.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 207
Upvote 0
love the pipe...good finds
 
looks like a Meerschaum also known as sepiolite, I have a smoke shop and I know they are very collectible, never seen that one before, very cool
 
been looking at images but cant find this one
 
Terrific hunting, Kent:headbang:

I love that pipe! rare find...never saw one like it!

Lorraine
 
Nice finds! The pipe is really cool!
 
Good bling. That pipe is neat. Wonder was smoked in that? :laughing7:
 
Thats a cool pipe. Congrats on the gold. Man thats acool pipe.
 
Excellent!! Very nice finds. Congratulations!
 
One thing about those old beach's, always something we have never seen before...and the rings were beautiful...Nice hunt.
 
Great finds - love the pipe!!
 
Very very nice old finds, congrats!!
 
Yep ya never know though, lotsa old timers swear by the Meerschaums to, lotsa old milatary guys seem to like them for tobacky, lotsa others likem for the whacky. But ive found quite a few pipes and always chuck them cuz I dont wanna get popped for paraphernalia. But of course i never found one that cool either. just the metal pot pipes. I think he picked it up by accident cuz the older ones didnt have any metal in except maybe a screen.

Good bling. That pipe is neat. Wonder was smoked in that? :laughing7:
 
that pipe is fantastic!! congrats
 
Very Nice! That pipe is a neat piece of work. Did you give it a try? :occasion14:
 
wasn't picked up by accident if you look at the tip its made of brass and that's what the machine picked up on
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom