mjc_lakedweller
Hero Member
- Joined
- Nov 14, 2011
- Messages
- 605
- Reaction score
- 151
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Kzoo County, MI
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett ATPro,
Garrett ACE350,
Fisher CZ-20,
Garrett Pro Pinpointer
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
- #1
Thread Owner
Though not 100%, I geared up and went out for about two hours on Saturday at an older school. Because of my arm still being in a cast, I wanted some easy-to-dig targets. Well, it panned out nicely netting a kids ring, 3.99 clad, and a '43 Merc in great shape that was only 2 inches deep. Now that's easy diggin' I've still got ten days left with the cast but hope to get out here and there.


That is one swell photo, the kind I've been try'n to remember to shoot these last few times out. How rare is that piece anymore, I wonder, eh. 






