What's new

Back To The Field I Looked Thursday

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
This morning I went back to the field that I looked Thursday. I wanted to go yesterday but because of some commitments I couldn't. There is another person who has permission to look it and I hoped he had not gone yesterday. When I got there this morning I found that it had not been looked but within about 20 minutes he showed up with his wife and another person. I have no idea what they found but I was pleased to find these. This field is incredible and it has been bottom plowed.


This one is my favorite. It is made of nice material.














 
Upvote 0
Your "favorite", that's a neat looking piece! I think you found enough nice ones in your last two outings to fill a real nice frame, very impressive! Thanks for showing.
 
That has been a great field for you that's for sure . Cool looking point in first pic. I've often wondered what other people find where I hunt, sometimes you hear but usually not.
 
Really nice points but the first one is special,
 
that first one is just nuts!
 
Cool beans Americus. All are nice but you know how we always enjoy seeing color so of course the 1st one looks special.
 
I really like that first one! All nice finds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom