What's new

Back to the Mill site today, 8 more silvers and a killer button.

Vino

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
3,804
Reaction score
5,046
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I invited CJON to come on down for the day. Figured there some be a few more keepers there. I was right, we had alot of fun. I winded up with 8 silvers, 1 being a 1876 seated dime.
And a great Rhode Island officers coat button. That was the find of the day for me. Chris had a good day, i will let him show you.
I believe the best is yet to come from this site!!! I didn't even get into the old section yet. Going to wait for some rain.
Enjoy the pics.
George
 

Attachments

  • 1440623552634.webp
    1440623552634.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 274
  • 1440623563620.webp
    1440623563620.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 241
  • 1440623576999.webp
    1440623576999.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 247
  • 1440623589389.webp
    1440623589389.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 253
  • 1440623599479.webp
    1440623599479.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 261
  • 1440623616156.webp
    1440623616156.webp
    29 KB · Views: 280
Upvote 48
told ya Vino....another great day at the mill....the funny thing is im sure there is more left tooo....go back again man
 
Only eight today. Too bad
 
told ya Vino....another great day at the mill....the funny thing is im sure there is more left tooo....go back again man

Thanks NE,
Hey were are you in PA?
 
Another good hunt George. That might be the first button like that I have seen. I like it.
 
Great digs again George. What is the jewelry piece other than the skate charm. Good looking seated and button. BTW I'm in Sweet Tea Pa.
 
Great digs again George. What is the jewelry piece other than the skate charm. Good looking seated and button. BTW I'm in Sweet Tea Pa.

Looks like it had a cameo on it or something. But under the crud looks like it has something. Cant seem to get the crap off to see.
 
hopefully with that higher grade seated, you're hitting some older finds now. What a great site you have! Can't wait to see what comes next.
 
He was so happy look what he did!!!!
 

Attachments

  • 1440625465331.webp
    1440625465331.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 172
Another good hunt George. That might be the first button like that I have seen. I like it.

Thanks Dave! We were thinking about you all day, saying wish OD was here! I believe you would have broke that curse you have with the nicks!! Lol.
 
Wtg George, you spoiled my fun lol.
 
hopefully with that higher grade seated, you're hitting some older finds now. What a great site you have! Can't wait to see what comes next.

Thanks Testing.
I believe you are right.
The best is yet to come?? Hopefully.
 
Thanks Dave! We were thinking about you all day, saying wish OD was here! I believe you would have broke that curse you have with the nicks!! Lol.

Nicks? I believe it has moved well beyond nicks!
 
man, what an awesome day!
 
Nicks? I believe it has moved well beyond nicks!

If you got out and hunted, you would be doing good. Stop working so much and come down!!
 
Looks like another fine hunt! Congrats on that great RI button! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom