What's new

Back to the Mill site today, 8 more silvers and a killer button.

Vino

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
3,804
Reaction score
5,046
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I invited CJON to come on down for the day. Figured there some be a few more keepers there. I was right, we had alot of fun. I winded up with 8 silvers, 1 being a 1876 seated dime.
And a great Rhode Island officers coat button. That was the find of the day for me. Chris had a good day, i will let him show you.
I believe the best is yet to come from this site!!! I didn't even get into the old section yet. Going to wait for some rain.
Enjoy the pics.
George
 

Attachments

  • 1440623552634.webp
    1440623552634.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 274
  • 1440623563620.webp
    1440623563620.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 241
  • 1440623576999.webp
    1440623576999.webp
    21.7 KB · Views: 247
  • 1440623589389.webp
    1440623589389.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 253
  • 1440623599479.webp
    1440623599479.webp
    21.6 KB · Views: 261
  • 1440623616156.webp
    1440623616156.webp
    29 KB · Views: 280
Upvote 48
Incredible assortment of finds,,, I suspect that site was also a favorite picnic spot for awhile. Quite a gathering of different decades.:occasion14:
 
Crazy finds yet again, you always impress me with your silvers!
 
Great hunt pumpkin! That button is killer. Not sure I've sen that one
 
Incredible assortment of finds,,, I suspect that site was also a favorite picnic spot for awhile. Quite a gathering of different decades.:occasion14:

Thanks wind,
Thats what i was thinking.
 
Another great day of digging
 
George - it looks like your site spans a considerable length time starting from the 1700s, through the CW period, and on to the mid-20th century. You're doing great, but like you said, its time to start getting into the colonial stuff which I know is what you really want. Good luck as you continue to pound that site. And BTW - I love that RI button. I've had a couple of those turn up in camps down my way, and they always seem to hold their gilt quite well as you proved yet again.
 
Last edited:
SWEET!!! Button & Dime.
Ill take yr, other finds as well, 'Any Day'.
 
Very nice hunt with great variety there ! :occasion14: :metaldetector: :treasurechest:
 
Very well done Vino! You know that I like the coins, but the RI button is really nice.

Congrats on a spectacular hunt, as well as keeping yourself in the number one position on my "Internet Super Hero" fan boy list!
 
Looks in great condition.
 
Damn good hunt, thats one sweet seated...
 
WHOA EASY VINO , AWEWSOME RI BUTTON AND TONYA HARDING SKATE ?
 
Out of curiosity were you using the Deus or the CTX?
 
Out of curiosity were you using the Deus or the CTX?

Both!!!lol But today mostly the CTX.
Nothing to deep, and the ctx IDs better. Didn't want a mess.
 
That Rhode Island is in nice shape. Rare Yankee button to find and I would love to add one to my collection.
 
Yeah I'm liking the CTX as well.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom