What's new

bad day gets worse

bgretz1989

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2008
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Stopped and picked up 2 boxes of halves at the bank today. Opened all the rolls in the parking lot and was skunked! As i was going to the dump bank i was pulled over for going 5 mph over! YEAH 35 in a 30. Officer told me that they are pulling everyone over due to the money problems michigan is having! Well i hope my next boxes have enough silver to pay the ticket and the insurance company.
 
Upvote 0
Incredible! What a rediculous and backhanded way for a state to make a buck.

Golden Silver
 
Sorry to heard that

DW
 
Talk about kicking people while they are down. Thank you for the heads up, I suppose we might see more of this trend in the near future. Why cut spending when we can fine the little guy who is also struggling?
Anthony
 
golden silver said:
Incredible! What a rediculous and backhanded way for a state to make a buck.

Golden Silver
Yeah, I'm in Mich too. Wait till the soup lines start - they're going to charge us $5 and give us a fork! FFG
 
IsMI going broke?
 
I got out of MI about 10 yrs ago. I can only imagine what areas like Rochester Hills are like now. I remember subdivisions with homes selling for over $1m then. and now I've heard stories of the same whole subdivisions being abandoned. (might be overstated). Hey if there are no jobs there is no market for homes.
 
Piercesdad said:
I got out of MI about 10 yrs ago. I can only imagine what areas like Rochester Hills are like now. I remember subdivisions with homes selling for over $1m then. and now I've heard stories of the same whole subdivisions being abandoned. (might be overstated). Hey if there are no jobs there is no market for homes.

Oh there is a market for homes here, but mostly because immigrants are looking for a place to settle in........

Mojo
 
Most law enforcement officials won't bother to pull you for just 5 miles over the limit. This officer must have been running low and behind on his quota of tickets for the week. Sorry you encountered such a stickler for the law.

FL Junkman
 
HOLY COW 185 BUCKS! I got 75 and 2 points. Also the next box didnt pay it off another skunk.
 
had a friend get pulled over for 17 in a 15mph school zone, 295.00 later, he couldn't believe it either. It's gonna get worser, bet on it.
 
Bummer on the boxes and that speeding ticket wtf 5 miles over ... my last speeding ticket was 1100.00 ouch... heres to some better boxes for ya , Ed
 
stopped downtown on friday to pick up a gold dipped rose for wifey for valentines day...no place to park so i pulled up on the corner in my city vehicle...maybe 8 minutes till i was back....$62.00 for the rose and $78.00 for the parking ticket....i even was looking out the window at the truck most of the time...never saw the parking authority.....looked up and down the street...noone....i know he or she was in one of the stores watching and waiting for someone to park there as the ticket was written less than 2 minutes after i pulled over. there was noone around for blocks when i pulled over....sad thing is but the cops would have let it slide seeing the MG tags....no wonder the Phila. Paking Authority is so hated.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom