What's new

Badge ID needed

Woodland Detectors

Gold Member
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
12,783
Reaction score
143
Golden Thread
0
Location
Toll Free ~ 855~966~3563
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Would any one know if this badge is authentic? I'm thinking not. Also, the age...Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • DSC00040.webp
    DSC00040.webp
    106.3 KB · Views: 268
  • DSC00041.webp
    DSC00041.webp
    100 KB · Views: 272
  • DSC00042.webp
    DSC00042.webp
    62.3 KB · Views: 265
What is the number? I plugged that into the patent thinggy and got a completely different object.
 
Upvote 0
4-H said:

Gotcha! The patent is actually for the buckle, the pin/buckle... not the badge! LOL

I think you have a real but genaric badge... used by any number of organizations, private companies, or private security outfits. Obviously not from any certain municipality, but an off-the-shelf badge that would work in a pinch or just be plain less expensive to buy.
 
Upvote 0
Most likely use by security firm instead of real police. Monty
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Similar threads

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom