Eastcoasthunter21 Bronze Member Joined Feb 24, 2015 Messages 1,154 Reaction score 2,556 Golden Thread 2 Location New York/Florida 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used DEUS ALL THE WAY Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Apr 28, 2019 #1 Hi this is a pewter piece I’ve no idea what it appears to be intact Less the back clasp or attachment Attachments image.webp 580.9 KB · Views: 84 image.webp 816.4 KB · Views: 93
Hi this is a pewter piece I’ve no idea what it appears to be intact Less the back clasp or attachment
nhbenz Gold Member Joined Dec 30, 2004 Messages 6,827 Reaction score 6,852 Golden Thread 0 Location Brentwood, NH Detector(s) used White's Classic SL White's Surf P.I. Apr 29, 2019 #2 I believe it’s a clock pendulum. Upvote 0
Hawks88 Gold Member Joined Aug 26, 2012 Messages 7,881 Reaction score 11,846 Golden Thread 0 Location Niagara falls Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 29, 2019 #3 Wow! Now that’s a fast ID. Congrats on the find and the ID. Upvote 0
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 29, 2019 #4 Lol great Id Upvote 0