Ball Games,Fireworks and A few finds

bigrig40

Bronze Member
Jan 21, 2005
Central Indiana
Detector(s) used
white's
Hi all,
Me and knorrski got out some this morning before it got too hot and did pretty good with 12q,19d,12n,55p,1 1951d wheat a pendant and padlock with key.I found quite a few coins hitting those small grass islands at a local school and unfortunately the school dates around 1960 and most of the coins were from 1961 to 1972 including 14 in one hole but fun to find just the same.In the late afternoon I took my daughter to a Indianapolis Indians AAA ballgame and afterwards we stayed seated in the stands and enjoyed the fireworks at the stadium and then some more from on top of one of the buildings.All in all it was a great day and lots of fun.Hope everyone and a great 4th and God Bless!

peace,bigrig

Upvote 0

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What a grat day you had! I spent the day with my kids also here at my house, swimming, hot dogs and burgers ,homemade ice cream and a cold water melon after the fireworks display at a local park. The stereotypical 4th of July! I'm going back to the park this morning first light to see what the good celebrants may have left me in the dark last night, a crowd of about 20,000 people crammed into a couple of acres! Wish my partner would go with me but she has to take my Granddaughter to gymnastic class this morning. No, she doesn't has to, she wants to! I love to see the two of them together, quite a pair! JIM

alwayslookin

Sep 30, 2004
Indy
Hey BigRig...
We tried to go to the Indians game also...but it was sold out..even the lawn seats in the outfield. We have been there for fireworks before and usually agreat time is had by all. BTW-Great finds

Dave

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice take bigrig,

HH

Lonewolfe

Getty

Bronze Member
May 1, 2005
Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a wonderful 4th bigrig.Nice finds to boot. WTG!

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're welcome to come but can't bring the dogs, sorry. My son's dog ate half a 4lb stick of bologna right off the grill! He's Malmute and Shep mixed and has one blue eye and one brown eye and is really intelligent for a dog. He's just picked up some bad habits from my son as he ate the other half! JIM

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread