Roger Mn. Silver Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 18, 2007 Messages 3,860 Reaction score 1,939 Golden Thread 3 Location Rochester,Minnesota 🥇 Banner finds 3 Detector(s) used Minelab Etrac Nokta marko simplex Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 22, 2020 Thread Owner #1 I found this on 8th ave N.W. street tearout on July 29,2020. I thought I would liven this forum up a little.
I found this on 8th ave N.W. street tearout on July 29,2020. I thought I would liven this forum up a little.
Mudflap Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2012 Messages 1,347 Reaction score 1,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Wallingford, Connecticut 1667 Detector(s) used Whites MXT, Dual Field, CZ-21, Vaquero, Home Brewed (3). Detecting since 1972. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 22, 2020 #2 Nice find!
outlaws15 Sr. Member Joined Jul 1, 2020 Messages 402 Reaction score 486 Golden Thread 0 Location Missouri Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 22, 2020 #3 I know I know nothing about grading coins, but would guess high AU.