What's new

Barberama(pic)

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
1,184
Reaction score
282
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok, it's not a big feast of barbers but I do got three Barbers in one box!!!!
Plus 7 walkers, three of which are xf/au condition
Plus 7 Franklins, all of them are xf/au condition,
No 90%er
9 40%ers.
So overall it is a big dinner in Tony Rama.

I really like this streak of luck at the end of year!! Just found a barberender recently.
HH
PC111966.webp
PC111967.webp
PC111968.webp
PC111969.webp
PC111970.webp
PC111971.webp
PC111972.webp
 
Upvote 0
Wow!!! Nice score!!!! I'd love to find that!!!!!
 
Hell of a box.. I've never gotten anything like that. :icon_thumleft:
 
i have only gotten 3 barbers in almost 3 years of searching boxes weekly. good score :icon_thumright:
 
holy crap!!! thats absolutely amazing! ive never even gotten one barber!!! greart score! keep it up and hh!
 
:hello2: :icon_thumright: W O W !!!!!! Great box !!!!!!! I'm still waiting on my first Barber !!!!!!!!
 
Very nice trifecta on the Barbers. Go back and order more boxes from your source!

HSH,
apush :read2:
 
Speechless!!! :icon_thumleft: I pray I am fortunate enough to find a box like that someday!!! How long have you been doing this hobby and how many boxes have you opened? That may put things into perspective for some of us newer converts in here.

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:
 
Congrats on a great box! :icon_thumleft: The barbers probably grade at least VG, you can read part of the word 'LIBERTY' on the headband.
 
$ilver$urfer said:
Speechless!!! :icon_thumleft: I pray I am fortunate enough to find a box like that someday!!! How long have you been doing this hobby and how many boxes have you opened? That may put things into perspective for some of us newer converts in here.

HH,

$ilver$urfer :hello:

It's been almost 3 years. Opened plenty of skunk boxes and meager boxes. As for this box, it's mostly luck. What may help is that there are lots of coin collectors living around but only one coin shop in town. The old man of the coin shop looks so creepy that grandma would rather dump grandpa's coin collection to a coin-star or a coin machine in the bank's alley. I bumped into another coin-collection box which contained 64 Ken proof, 70D, 2x70S, 2x69S, and a bunch of other proofs more than a year ago.


mountainman 2 said:
Congrats on a great box! :icon_thumleft: The barbers probably grade at least VG, you can read part of the word 'LIBERTY' on the headband.
Thx!
I agree , they should be graded VG or better. They are better than others I found.
 
I :headbang:can smell them Tony Ribs already. Nice pickin
 
Congrats on the barbers you lucky dog still looking for my first one that was a great box . happy hunting ron
 
WOW!!!! Wicked nice score!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom