Basic signs and symbols you have found

Hi ground,

I have seen that furniture style and those motifs before. In person, I think....somewhere. It does not come to mind where or when. Eventually I will find an example or remember.

I am thinking it is a furniture style with a particular name ...but may be wrong.

Looks like a diamond motif under the paint on the stringers or whatever you may call them.

The center motif is not unique either but where did i see it? lol. Can not remember.

The bench looks like no earlier than late 1800's to me and I keep thinking 30's or 50's.

The jagged motif..surely some have seen that around.. besides me? Do not know for sure the meaning.

Well hardly any help I know ..however am keeping my eye open for an example or two. Thank you for posting.

Seeing that most missions were layed out to take advantage of solstice/equinox and special saints days to create lovely lighting effects, shrines and other religious structures are likely to do the same.

Thank you, Moons and all

I'm sure 30's - 50's is accurate...at which point I'm sure it was quite serene.

Perhaps a bench is just a bench; curious as it is. Folks say a sign will lead to another, in this case, it seems so.

The treasure is the knowledge....and it's fun!

desertmoons said:
.....I have seen that furniture style and those motifs before. In person, I think....somewhere. It does not come to mind where or when. Eventually I will find an example or remember. .....

Kinda reminds me of the art deco stuff they used in AT&SF train stations/southwest hotels back in the day. Maybe the Brothers bought it at auction when something got torn down.

Went out to go sit on the bench, take a look around, snap a few pictures...

The bench faces this

Anyone ever seen St. Francis of Assisi depicted with a skull at his left foot?

Attachments

• 3408.JPG
    3408.JPG
    174.4 KB · Views: 648
o is it me or does the foot look funny like a head pointing and the knots in rope on right why knot it wouldnt u just cut it to lenght

The Pedestal of statue, reminds me of my site. I have rock conglamorates that are shaped. My conglamorates appear to be small rocks, river rocks cemented together.

Stuff is hard to find on this type of surface. And probably easy to get lost on it.

I see a huge owl with blue in his eyes. the letter "M" above eyes. The "M" top part of what look like to two doors.... like stain glass doors or windows?.

It might just be a bench, but now there`s an owl looking at you.

Ground0 said:
Went out to go sit on the bench, take a look around, snap a few pictures...

The bench faces this

Anyone ever seen St. Francis of Assisi depicted with a skull at his left foot?

Be Careful as this is some serious satanic stuff you are looking at......I would pray before going into this area.
Have a look at DC Sorcery, http://dcstreetsorcery.com/index.php,
and learn about the satanic patterns in Washington DC.

Ground0 said:
....Anyone ever seen St. Francis of Assisi depicted with a skull at his left foot?

Sure, it's not uncommon, especially with the catlicks - St. Francis in particular. It has to do with salvation, man overcoming death, etc.

goldguru said:
Blind.In.Texas said:
1 in = 2.54 cm
1 in³ = (2.54)(2.54)(2.54) = 16.387064 cm³/in³
12 in³ = (30.48)(30.48)(30.48) = 28,316.846592 cm³/ft³

Density of gold = 19.3 g Au/cm³
28,316.846592 cm³ (19.3 g) = 546,515.1461736 g Au/ft³

USD per gram = $47.68
546,515.1561736 ($47.68) = $26,057,842.16955725 ft³

1 gram = .00220462262 lb
546,515.14617367 (.00220462262) = 1,204.859653426925 lb/ft³

http://www.allmeasures.com/Formulae/static/formulae/density/16.htm
place a 1 in the box marked cubic feet & click on calc.
That is a sweet conversion table! I had to add that to my bookmarks. No more old fashioned way for me. It's just too much work. Thanks.
========================================
Hey, Thom......I was just yankin' yer chain ;)
========================================
Regarding the picture in topic #2352: I see that someone spotted a "Minerva" in the pedestal, as indicated by the spray painted circles. Since the owl is purported to represent the seeking of knowledge, and springfield's take on salvation/overcoming death and all, maybe the lot means to come to christianity to learn the way to overcome death by moving to a lighted afterlife. :icon_scratch: :dontknow:

Anyone know how long the concept of owl/knowledge has been around?

Blind.In.Texas said:
....Anyone know how long the concept of owl/knowledge has been around?

A lot longer than the catlicks. Athena & her symbol the owl (wisdom) were Greek - so, that's 2,500 years, maybe more.

trackers,
if you treated this statue like a monument, then the bench,the skull and the left foot are clues...
check the compass bearing on the left foot, see where it is pointing ..
rangler
ps Thom congrats on 100k views!! wow - you be the alpha dog for sure!!
cr with skull.jpg

Attachments

• cr with skull.jpg
    cr with skull.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 609
Very Good stuff Rangler! Thanks

springfield,, it is spelled Catholics! You must have learned to spell at one of those snakehandling cult parties! Show a little class, even if you have to borrow some. td

well i see im not the only one thinking on the foot on grounds pic but also the rope on robe i dont think ive ever seen knots in one and the way they are spaced might want to measure between them

Very Good idea Bro,, another might be to take into account, how/why the knots are set up in groups! Kool! td

tim,
good idea on the knotted rope, always look at everything, ... there appear to be 3 knots in a set of two equaling 6 an unholy number, but it is expressed in a broken down form sometimes acceptable...question now is , is it 6 total or a increment of 3 then 3 more?
clues sometimes create more questions than answers...I would start with the right foot compass heading..and keep my eyes open on that degree...3 cordels maybe, chains, dont think it would be varas as close as it is to the statue [monument]
rangler

Why not just ask one of the Franciscans or a Catholic Priest, Nun, etc. if those knots are standard? Maybe they represent something WITHIN the church. Length of service or something. ASK someone who would know. That's one way to get a specific answer.

Maybe that string on the statue's left is a string of Rosary beads.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back