Basic signs and symbols you have found

The Eagle in the Spanish miner, dipping into a water hole and drawing out a fish The Old World French Soldier on the right. Stand back some and the Frenchman becomes "A Man of the Sea" with his parrot looking around his face as he is standing on his left shoulder.

There is a lot of word play in everything I have ever told you and far more answers to clues you ponder than one has yet to realize. A Parrot...Apparent.....A Parent.....A Motherlode

A long deceased Spanish Witch began walking me through all of this over 30 years ago. What you are looking at is a record mostly in like surface materials as those encountered in the sequences of the tunneling of what is now the Old Monarch Mine in the Willows. Don Peralta himself handled these pieces as well as every Don that entered this unusual mountain range since the 1560's. The paper maps work as a guide to assemble the stones upon. Largest piece first, down to the smallest; just like the maps. The maps led me to the placement of the stones on the ground and the stones taught me how to read the maps just the same. Right angles will only interlock one way, as any puzzle one cannot fail certain facts in bringing a once distorted image to life in it's natural realm. The mountain speaks for itself. In time, as you tunnel inward, one handles large seemingly useless base ore bodies as they work their way down to the small more priceless and appealing parts of the lode. Like the mine and it's production methods, they move the different kinds of hauled stone to various sections of the mountain in an effort to conceal everything right in plain sight with nature's law being perfect math when assembled accordingly. To landscape in a manner which nature herself is unable to re-adjust and reveal. All of this was child's play to the Jesuit and Co. Each Don was required to make such a stone map when each mine was granted to him. The stones you see in the photo previous in this thread, were systematically scattered; just like everything else you are going nuts looking for.

Fun Stuff...........Twisted

Attachments

• Last Water.jpg
    Last Water.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 596
Twisted Fork:
That's some interesting stuff. I wonder how many folks have walked past this stream and didn't see the "gold". Hey, is that a hippo just this side of the Frenchman / old man of the sea? It's facing the same direction as the eagle and fish.

Thanks TwistedFork, I was just thinking today, as I looked at the early pics, before your explanation, where did he learn this stuff!! And wondering if it would be too forward of me to ask for any clue for me to start learning it too. It seemed clear the way some of the pieces fit together..they were modified.

What theme, or cultural stream was it coming from I pondered. Simply amazing and amazingly simple. I've puzzled long over the paper map you posted..this helps a lot.

Well there you go..a bruja..

Thanks again. Systematically laid out hmmm...

It seems that the very character of the individual Don making a set, is in some unfathomably connected; a grouping wherein the loves or experiences of his life are portrayed in the making. More realistically one may get the impression that the common shapes of stone normally found or associated in and around a heavy metals lode, could have had a major impact on families of royal decent in that many shapes found in such a field resemble old world crowns, hats, weapons, ships, shoes and basic implements of life; as if they were following some sort of fashion or instruction based on Nature or the work of their Creator. You can find a lot of funny Pope hats out there too!..........Twisted

Can't resist a photo or two........you may have seen these already but they pose a good example. Zoom in on the monk and his robe and look to see if you can find the Doves? Did man learn bow to Kings by the example set fourth by flowers before the Sun?

Attachments

• Map--Vein as Faced on two sides.jpg
    Map--Vein as Faced on two sides.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 571
  • Padre 1777.jpg
    Padre 1777.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 550
  • Map--Vein as Faced on two sides.jpg
    Map--Vein as Faced on two sides.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 560
  • Padre 1777.jpg
    Padre 1777.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 526
  • Soapstone Mnt..jpg
    Soapstone Mnt..jpg
    101.7 KB · Views: 531
Same stones, different flow patterns under the same matrix; similar primary colors, yet only en-route to becoming real gold.

Attachments

• The Mariner.jpg
    The Mariner.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 534
  • TheRoute.jpg
    TheRoute.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 563
  • TheSpainard.jpg
    TheSpainard.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 586
  • ToandFrom.jpg
    ToandFrom.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 535
Sorry guys, but I will be mostly away from the 'puter for a while.
I have burned up another motherboard. will be a while before I can get her fixed.

meanwhile I wish everyone the very best of luck.
Stay safe and trail often and well.

Thom

Twisted Fork said:
Same stones, different flow patterns under the same matrix; similar primary colors, yet only en-route to becoming real gold.

Twisted,

I am not getting some of youe stuff. Maybe too much word play on you part or it may be me. I want to get it, help me.

The rocks you are showing look like you put them together after collecting them. Or are they one single rock with differrent colors?, that you found?

A bruja showed you, you say. I was born with brujas, my parents took us to them for help. Out of six brothers, I am one of three that are left, minus one sister. The brujas have their limits , I guess. They still are nor able to give me the numbers to the lottery.

You have some beatiful pictures/artwork.

If you can help me please do,( or anyone else) I am just trying to under stand. :coffee2:

Many years ago (well not that many) basically anyone could walk into the hardware and buy 40%, caps, and fuse, with only minor hassle. 8)

I did just that and took them out to my uncle's farm. He use to work heavy construction and taught me a lot about placing, packing and shaping charges. His gravel pit, and fields were a great spots to carve up big rocks into small ones. :icon_thumright:

He got small rocks that were easy to move, and while my friends were playing with penny firecrackers, I got to make a heap of noise and blow stuff up:headbang:

OK so what is is my point you say, basically I made a lot of neat shapes out of some small boulders, shapes that look a lot lot like what the photos show.... : :blob1:

When one finds the base camp, they will find a platform or base stone at the mouth of the trail leading out from the camp to the mine. It may be buried with one end up sticking out of the ground in like manner as the tablets were first placed. The rest of the pieces can be found along the trail from the base stone to the mine. This trail should be in two sections; like a capitol L (right angle) on course to the concealed entry. Like a billiard shot or fancy golfing like in the early days as the crow flies. There is sign laid out along the surface over a vein and some around connected outcrops that may poke out en-route to the dig. To find the richest part of the mountain below without having to do any excavation first, look for the heart zone where most of the little ornate stones exist as they may seem out of place. They will only lay upon each other one way and in a certain sequence beginning with the largest as the colors run in various levels of the pay streak. They will begin to form at least, duplicate warped images which are two different sizes; one turned sideways from the other. The place to look will seem just slightly manicured or adjusted from the area view, because it is.

Another headstone and torch flame set with a mock view of the mine and slope in surrounding stone pieces; Close enough to light the torch.

Attachments

• Guard Post Threshold.JPG
    Guard Post Threshold.JPG
    160.3 KB · Views: 507
The first two piece parrot assemblies that one can find will be located in a small natural looking pile of stones at the base of the mining site where the first trail that leads in towards the Don's camp site. The very positioning of a variety of stones here will lead you straight to any tunnels in the area all by itself.

A body piece (usually colorful in the pile) and a separate head piece, right near it as if it were air born from a blade chopping it off at the neck and it's view will be as if it is turned looking sideways at you when assembled to the body. If the head is present but not the body, then look in the direction of the camp and probable ore body for the rest of the bird as it will be near to or be found sitting by a heart stone. There may be several complete bird head and body sets in the base pile, depending on how many Dons worked the mine over the decades. Each bird is a scaled down map of the mountain with little human work visible to the naked eye; nature repeats itself on every scale.

The first pieces in the photo below were located in a two foot wide spread of broken rock at the base of an outcrop, at the top of the manicured heart section on the slope; not fully assembled as you see. Medium sized stones are cleared away, so the smaller and larger ones remain. The most of any map stones will be in the medium size range or set apart to some extent in color as they may not match their natural surroundings of the heart zone. Just follow the veins and the main animal trails that parallel them.

Attachments

• The Captan\'s Scotty Dog.jpeg
    The Captan\'s Scotty Dog.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 482
  • Natural Guide from Monk Stone to Mine.jpg
    Natural Guide from Monk Stone to Mine.jpg
    187.5 KB · Views: 449
  • Platform Stone-Monarch.jpg
    Platform Stone-Monarch.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 443
  • Rabbits Everywhere.jpg
    Rabbits Everywhere.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 444
  • The Code.jpg
    The Code.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 441
  • Parrot - Dragon .jpg
    Parrot - Dragon .jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 438
  • TheDonsMapTable.jpg
    TheDonsMapTable.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 459
  • The Captan\'s Scotty Dog.jpeg
    The Captan\'s Scotty Dog.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 437
  • Base Stone  Monarch-Davenport.jpg
    Base Stone Monarch-Davenport.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 462
  • As the Crow flies.jpg
    As the Crow flies.jpg
    162.3 KB · Views: 429
TW,
I am amazed to see so much information about an totally unknown aspect of treasure hunting
and I am not hesitant to admit that I have never known or even seen anything about this subject~! I do understand the concept, thanks to your diligent photos and explanations..but I
still have a hard time to know the purpose of these scattered rocks, and how to understand enough to find these as they appear to be just random unrecognizable shards of rock..how do you know how they fit together...it is trial and error, are there marks or signs to guide the recompilation of these rocks and stones... how do you know when you are correct...what is the confirmation or is there any?

I am impressed with the results, especially the one that looks like a rock hammer with a heart stone on the handle..amazing, and someone said there is nothing new under the sun..well folks it might not be new to you , but it certainly is to me,
thanks for post the pic twisted...just would like a little more information if you can or will about this very interesting new aspect to the codemakers art~!
rangler
amcl_jb16.jpg

hunt_fish20 said:
here's one i have no clue what it means if anything.

hunt/fish

You may need to take pics from every direction at different times of the day/year in order decipher what you have...in the least looks like a head profile on the right.

Oddrock

hunt_fish,
welcome to tnet, thanks for posting your pic on thoms thread.
Sorry to say sometimes a boulder is just a boulder, no identifiable
marks or signs, here - but hey keep your eyes open and dont hesitate
to post what you may find, old dog, rocky and I will be happy to
help if you come up with some spanish marks...
rangler
atal43.jpg

Hi huntfish.

Looks like it might be something to me. That upright flat topped rock behind it on the right is unusual and looks to have carving on it. Hooot! Pictures from all angles and different lighting is good. If not possible..dowse that upright rock with water. . At least worth a look anyway.

Is that tile like bedrock back there a stream bed?

might just be graffiti, might just be a horrible artist. That heart jumped out at me clear as day though. So did that ugly bird and the face. It wouldn't hurt to go look. What the worst that can happen?

Attachments

• rock rock rock2.JPG
    rock rock rock2.JPG
    392.5 KB · Views: 400
wow pala, it took a minute to see it, but once my Girlfriend pointed it out to me, it really looked like a sleeping baby sucking his thumb. That's neat

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back