Basic signs and symbols you have found

steve,
But you are learning, slowly. It's OK - you've got plenty of time. Too bad there's not a 12-step program available for you. Well, most addicts who have kicked the habit will tell you that the light has to shine from the inside.

now you making me regret that I was honest with you...your comments are insulting to the graduates of the AA's 12 step program and to me as well.

What I am learning slowly is the code. and you would do well to pay real attention...if not you will lose the chance to actually learn something about which you proclaim doesnt exist..so I get your default position...it is even if someone shows you multiple submissions of the code being well ...decoded, you ignore the proof in front of you eyes...or will not spend the few minutes that it would take any half way intelligent person to see the truth of the matter..except for those with a hidden agenda..who will not even look at the proof...
your loss not mine...
rangler

And I am not self serving, actually I am serving the folks who want their monuments decoded...

and finally my foundation is built on 25+ years in the field, and over 3.000 pics and by now hundreds of marked monuments...hardly a foundation of sand like you erroneously contend...
but I see why you would make such an outrageous statement...you want to cast doubt on anything that has to do with treasure hunting, your just taking cheap shots now , steve, so the discourse that I thought I could have with you is non-existent...you pretend to be a non-believer, that all of this treasure stuff even exists..so how could you see the light....impossible- those must be some pretty lucrative clients your protecting..

hexa-01.png

rangler said:
.... but I see why you would make such an outrageous statement...you want to cast doubt on anything that has to do with treasure hunting, your just taking cheap shots now , steve, so the discourse that I thought I could have with you is non-existent...you pretend to be a non-believer, that all of this treasure stuff even exists..so how could you see the light....impossible- those must be some pretty lucrative clients your protecting..

Well, it's not about me, but anyone who knows me knows that I'm hardly one to deny the possibilities that exist in the TH realm. You, not knowing me, can read any/all my posts to confirm it. I don't think I'm cheap-shotting you - my probes are to the point. I've already admitted that if you could prove your theories that I would change my views on the subject. Have you ever admitted the possibility that you could be mistaken?

Clients? Huh?

I'd keep my oar in the boat on this one except that I'm seeing two friends disparaged . I'll stick with
Old Dog and Rangler . They have helped me along the way .
Jim

Sounds like something to chew on is in order..........Utah Desert

Attachments

• WitchsEquinox.jpg
    WitchsEquinox.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 709
  • BlackTrowelApproachingConcealedEntry.jpg
    BlackTrowelApproachingConcealedEntry.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 682
  • CacheTrowel-1.jpg
    CacheTrowel-1.jpg
    113.2 KB · Views: 692
  • Ore MapStone.jpg
    Ore MapStone.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 680
  • Ore Map Cache.jpg
    Ore Map Cache.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 696
  • MineMock-uponTrail.jpg
    MineMock-uponTrail.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 690
  • DragonHead.jpg
    DragonHead.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 693
  • MainHeadstonemk2.jpg
    MainHeadstonemk2.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 682
  • CutsAcrossAheadmk5.jpg
    CutsAcrossAheadmk5.jpg
    197.6 KB · Views: 683
  • ShootfromtheCornerBehindYou.jpg
    ShootfromtheCornerBehindYou.jpg
    239.4 KB · Views: 687
  • ScribedTrailAhead.jpg
    ScribedTrailAhead.jpg
    164.5 KB · Views: 689
  • MarkerPointAhead.jpg
    MarkerPointAhead.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 686
A few more morsels like.......

Attachments

• HeartStone.jpg
    HeartStone.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 675
  • Portal & Headstone Mock-Up.jpg
    Portal & Headstone Mock-Up.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 694
  • Base Camp.jpg
    Base Camp.jpg
    227.6 KB · Views: 644
  • Back in the Day.JPG
    Back in the Day.JPG
    526.1 KB · Views: 660
  • Seek Splits in the Rock.jpg
    Seek Splits in the Rock.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 664
  • FirstReferencetotheHeartmk4.jpg
    FirstReferencetotheHeartmk4.jpg
    247.4 KB · Views: 672
  • CrossingPointAhead.jpg
    CrossingPointAhead.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 666
  • SecondMock-UpEn-Route.jpg
    SecondMock-UpEn-Route.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 655
  • IM000029.jpg
    IM000029.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 667
  • TwistedTrowelSite.jpg
    TwistedTrowelSite.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 657
  • Dragon Head...First Slice in the Entry.JPG
    Dragon Head...First Slice in the Entry.JPG
    433.2 KB · Views: 688
  • Trail Heart Stone.JPG
    Trail Heart Stone.JPG
    444.9 KB · Views: 692
Twisted Fork ,
You , SIR , are a gentleman ; with a very novel way to divert what was becoming a contentious subject :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :icon_thumright:
Jim

rangler said:
sheldon
the cacti might not be old enough for the jesuits but not for the next players on the stage, outlaws and the kgc...which is my newest favorite thing to research and read up on...if you find a sign on a banded saguaro, dont dismiss it out of hand, and the kgc, did recover many jesuits sites and reburied them using some of the same marks...I saw that documentary on looking for jesse james treasure and right before they detected and found some gold and silver coins, from a broken mason jar, they showed the cliff face nearby and a clear square mark or sign was carved into the bedrock..same sign as is on my cacti..
always investigate further, as I will be doing
rangler

One thing for sure Now I need to have a closer look at those cacti!! up to this point I have only taken pictures from afar, I seriously need a closer look!!

thank you Ed,
nothing like cool signs to to divert a hot point of contention, I appreciate it very much
and I am loving the new signs you are revealing~!! very very nice to have brand new bits of information, to prove that the codes can be broken and you have done your share,
and many thanks to Thom for confirming these signs as well..proving once again you have to get up pretty early in the morning to beat an old dog..to the punch~!
thanks for helping Ed, you have my undying support!
rangler

optical_illusion3a_Optical_illusions-s424x345-13682-580.jpg
here is a symbol that has been floating around certain websites or passed from friend to friend, the only reason i post it
here is I believe it to be a jesuit symbol...in a
couple of ways..first try this for your self, [except for you steve-as you will see nothing,] but the rest of the world will....

1.stare at the image for about 30-60 seconds..
2.close your eyes
3.look upward
4.what do you see? amazing right?
5hmmm?
now look again to the graphic..see the owl out on the limb?
the heart, the 4 dots the letters..ect..have no clue what it means as it is out of context
and the associated facts are lost forever ... probably..but cool non the less

Great sequence of pictures TF !!!
If its the last thing I do, I'm going to go out west where these things are, and actually wear out a few pairs of boots !!!
VERY cool

Buddy Arnold aka Mesa Buddy, a frequent poster on this thread
With a constant change of mind, would delete a post the next day just for "GP"
Passed last Saturday/Sunday night to the ultimate treasure.
Adios Amigo, buena Suerte...
I will miss you old friend.

Attachments

• Mesa Buddy 2006.jpg
    Mesa Buddy 2006.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 594
  • Mesa Buddy 2006.jpg
    Mesa Buddy 2006.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 588
Good Boots, Good Food and Good times go together for sure. Enclosed is a little seen Stone Bill in it's basic format or platform..........All sites have these pieces scattered systematically. First marker at base of mountain or site, shoots as the bird flies straight into some sort of base camp where the base of the weigh bill is located around a axle marker.

Attachments

• Lure to Strike.JPG
    Lure to Strike.JPG
    338.4 KB · Views: 598
  • ThirdAssembly.jpg
    ThirdAssembly.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 586
  • Second Assembly.JPG
    Second Assembly.JPG
    340.6 KB · Views: 591
  • Assembly 1.JPG
    Assembly 1.JPG
    355.1 KB · Views: 592
  • First Slice off Throat.jpg
    First Slice off Throat.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 590
  • ReverseDirectionfromMine.jpg
    ReverseDirectionfromMine.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 589
  • DirectionstoMine.jpg
    DirectionstoMine.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 584
  •  Color Director.jpg
    Color Director.jpg
    120.7 KB · Views: 588
  • BirdsofPrey.jpg
    BirdsofPrey.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 596
  • HeadstoneTorch.jpg
    HeadstoneTorch.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 598
minetres said:
Buddy and I where working a site together, he was a successful hunter and will be missed.

Minetres

The one sad thing about growing older is you end up going to more funerals than weddings.... It has been said that as you grow if you can count your true friends and use up the fingers on one hand then you are blessed, our condolences for your loss.

Ah.......The transition of light and going aloft thereof............Butterfly

You haven't seen the last of him for sure you old dog you.

Posting my personal favorite seems fitting; I hope he would have liked this if he was able to stick around with us all for awhile longer.

Attachments

• EaglesRoost.jpg
    EaglesRoost.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 581

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back