Basic signs and symbols you have found

IMAG0254 (2).JPG

IMAG0243.JPGIMAG0242.JPG
nice bear with heart nose!what was n cave?

Greetings', back from mountains. I believe that it is not a cave but an old spanish mine, because of the spanish monuments on the sides of the entrance way. This mine as been worked in modern times, can tell by the enormous waste piles scattered around it. Also it has been abandoned. The spanards would have any thing of value well hidden. They always concealed all their entrances to the mines, unless the openings were concealed in such away that you could not see them because they were well hidden within the terrain behind a rock outcrop, cavity, or fissure. Also there are many other monuments and markers in the area outside the mine. Miners during the depression [ the 30's ] mined this area, they might have not known that some of the mines they were mining were old spanish abandoned mines. I've seen other abandoned mines in this area. If these mines still had value they would not have been abandoned by these modern miners. These mines probably played out. In some of these abandoned mine areas there are probably many hidden entrances not discovered by these modern miners.

HI regarding the Sun on the actual stylized treasure map, I am including the upper part with the Sun. Remember the angle of the view is slightly different between the map and the actual view. the second demonstrates how easy it is to cut though colored over lays with color separation.

I am also including the basic picture split into the three primary colors in order to show what old dog has been talking about. Each shows a different aspect, yet the true sun marker remains the same, while eliminating the other possible points.. You can then reverse everything for an enhanced view.

As you see, the Sun is almost exactly where it is supposed to be.

Hadj, weekender, and short stack, you did good, close but ---so I will send you a coin from Tayopa when I open the deposit.

Don Jose de La Mancha

Don Jose,
After you open that Mine
and pour the coffee, with just a touch o' the Irish,
to settle the grounds, flip that coin and we'll see who
buys the next round.
-Weekender
-Mike

View attachment 727844View attachment 727845

Greetings', back from mountains. I believe that it is not a cave but an old spanish mine, because of the spanish monuments on the sides of the entrance way. This mine as been worked in modern times, can tell by the enormous waste piles scattered around it. Also it has been abandoned. The spanards would have any thing of value well hidden. They always concealed all their entrances to the mines, unless the openings were concealed in such away that you could not see them because they were well hidden within the terrain behind a rock outcrop, cavity, or fissure. Also there are many other monuments and markers in the area outside the mine. Miners during the depression [ the 30's ] mined this area, they might have not known that some of the mines they were mining were old spanish abandoned mines. I've seen other abandoned mines in this area. If these mines still had value they would not have been abandoned by these modern miners. These mines probably played out. In some of these abandoned mine areas there are probably many hidden entrances not discovered by these modern miners.

Not so much modern. Do not believe they would have carved a face looking at the entrance.

looks like you've found where all those rocks lead to...that "modern mine". Looks like ore.

Food for thought

If this is the hand of GOD doing this work, and all the gold/silver is His. What was His purpose in stockpiling the gold/silver, to be found centuries later.

Maybe erroneous but personally intriguing, my earthy father mentions God's Holy City, 'pure gold, like unto clear glass.' which He destroyed at the end of the last earth age.

2Pe_3:5 For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
2Pe 3:6 Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
2Pe 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

Jer 4:24 I beheld the mountains, and, lo, they trembled, and all the hills moved lightly.
Jer 4:25 I beheld, and, lo, there was no man, and all the birds of the heavens were fled.
Jer 4:26 I beheld, and, lo, the fruitful place was a wilderness, and all the cities thereof were broken down at the presence of the LORD, and by his fierce anger.

Could it be that God's Zion made entirely of pure gold, is what we find in pieces all over the earth? Intriguing to think of what a terrible 'shaking' it would have been to scatter that gold all throughout the earth.

Heb_12:26 Whose voice then shook the earth: but now he hath promised, saying, Yet once more I shake not the earth only, but also heaven.

'

Black Mountains carving?

have posted this in another thread a while back. Not sure of the origins, and since I have not been able to re locate the carving. Will be heading out hopefully this summer to track it down again.

25DSC00644.JPG25DSC00645.JPG

The face of this rock is around 8' tall

Attachments

• 25DSC00646.JPG
    25DSC00646.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 157
  • 25DSC00648.JPG
    25DSC00648.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 158
Last edited:
Wally it may be a corner marker looks like a dog head looking down but don't believe it it tells you anything else except " here " a compass degree along the face of the rock may be helpful, and a photo of the entire rock from all directions may reveal more info. thanks for the post

I have no photos to share as "proof"; but, I can tell you about the signs or symbols I've seen with my own eyes. You can believe it or not if you like as it matters not to me.

I'd thought of going there and taking some photos' but, was told that cameras today will also give the location they are taken - if this is true then there will never be any photos from me. I think one day I'll go sit on the top of the bluff and draw the images that are there.

*snip*

If any of this makes sense to you and you want to share what you know or what you think - i'd appreciate it very much.

Last edited:
wow, great read sis. i liked it. please tell more.,like is this in the north,south,east, west? what is your dads ethnic background. its a great story. i liked reading it.

wow, great read sis. i liked it. please tell more.,like is this in the north,south,east, west? what is your dads ethnic background. its a great story. i liked reading it.

Hi Dog-tth, I'm glad you enjoyed reading it.

When I was about 19 or so, I took an interest to genealogy.

*snip*

Last edited:
thanks sis for answering the questions,and telling more. very interesting. if you move it to another thread please let us know. i enjoy the story.

You are most welcome Dog-tth. I don't know that I'll move this info to another thread; but, if I do - I will let ya'll know.

I suppose you can check out my post links from my profile to see where I've been in these forums and the things I've said.

Thanks again for listening...

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back