Old Dog
Gold Member
- #421
Thread Owner
Re: Basic Spanish signs and symbols you have found
Well ,
Hello mister.
I said I didn't think it was Spanish.
I'm not exactly 100% on the Assyrians/ Phoenicians/ Egyptians .. ET AL.
But I'm opening up. ...more and more all the time.
No I'm not bound to the whole Columbus discovered America thing either.
I'm just looking for some more tangible (traceable) evidence.
You are too brother I know.
I got one leg over the side, just not all the way in the boat yet.
The original doubting
Thomas
Well ,
Hello mister.
I said I didn't think it was Spanish.
I'm not exactly 100% on the Assyrians/ Phoenicians/ Egyptians .. ET AL.
But I'm opening up. ...more and more all the time.
No I'm not bound to the whole Columbus discovered America thing either.
I'm just looking for some more tangible (traceable) evidence.
You are too brother I know.
I got one leg over the side, just not all the way in the boat yet.
The original doubting
Thomas

Neat.
, now goodies are an entirely different thing with me ! , goodies are to treasure as G W Bush is to cock and bull







