jesus said:When a cross is carved on a clifft and near a campsite it is important its size?
Cherryman68 said:And What does a frog stand for?

but I found a line - of piles of rocks... that extends for a couple miles.... they are NOT from cleared fields... it is NOT a fence line... (the piles range from 10 feet to 40 feet apart - AND the line runs due North to South) they are MOST definitely markers to "something". They cross all modern fence lines and roads.... AND they just happen to lead to a series of cliff side stone shelters.... where we, and others have in the past.... have ALSO found spanish artifacts ... swords, helmets, and "buried things". (yes the search will continue) 
Old Dog said:Bob,
Welcome to T-Net !
Don't count the Spanish out where you are.
There may be more Spanish caches than Japanese Left.
Seems that everyone there hunts the Japanese, nobody hunts the Spanish.
Best of luck though in all your hunts,
Keep us posted on your signs and finds.
Thom
I took this photo a couple of weeks ago while following a trail.I've walked by it a dozen times and never noticed it but a compass shot led me to it and even though I thought it looked like a couple of profiles looking to the left I had been looking at a lot of rock so I thought maybe a little too thin.I crawled under the rock anyway and shot a line bisecting the bottom of the top pointer and it led me to a small owl carved in the cliff about 100 yards away.Quess it doesn't hurt to check things out even when in doubt.
Rick

Look like it shaded something. When i first saw it i thought what a great place to place a a cross or icon...like a shrine.
. Seriously taking a look up might be useful.
