Basic signs and symbols you have found

Re: Basic Spanish signs and symbols you have found

Hey Lads check this one out ... its a youtube video of u2 performing Sunday Bloody Sunday at Red Rocks Canyon. Look at whats behind the stage .... Aint it beautiful

The song commemorates the day British Paratroopers Murdered 14 Civil Rights Demonstrators on the streets of Derry in Northern Ireland ... This is not a Rebel song.

Wikipedia --- Bloody Sunday — sometimes called "the Bogside Massacre" — was an incident in Derry, Northern Ireland, on 30 January 1972. Twenty-seven civil rights protesters were shot by members of the 1st Battalion of the British Parachute Regiment during a Northern Ireland Civil Rights Association march in the Bogside area of the city.[4] Thirteen people, seven of whom were teenagers, died immediately, while the death of another person 4½ months later has been attributed to the injuries he received on the day. Two protesters were injured when they were run down by army vehicles.[5] Many witnesses, including bystanders and journalists, testify that all those shot were unarmed. Five of those wounded were shot in the back.[6]​

Still doesn't work,
But I am familiar with the song and the Red Rock ampitheater.

I do believe that at one time there were signs that were around this place,
but "progress" and a need for modern lighting destroyed most of them.

Ed T said:
Can anyone tell me what an 8 with a cross means? In the direction of the pointy rock there is a shadowy figure of an 8 with a cross.

Ed T ???

Find a chain set of 8 markers across from here........

Ed T said:
And lastly... :D

Ed T :wink:
Page 1 #22

I once saw that same sign, 8 inches high, semi transparent in vivid colour and floating at eye level in the air right in front of me. It appeared for 8 seconds and then faded away. You wouldn't believe what happened next.......

Ed T said:
Can anyone tell me what an 8 with a cross means? In the direction of the pointy rock there is a shadowy figure of an 8 with a cross.

Ed T ???

The 8 means a vault if you go by what everyone says about it.
If you associate literally, the cross could mean a church vault?

8 would appear to be a root number representing eternity. The use of such also references a kind of written music called "a canon", and row, row row your boat is within the format. Ores are a measure of 8..........we are caught up in a game of charades now. An Italian opera of 3 separate poems, sung by three separate voices, inter weaved in a canon of numerous music bars was called "My End is my Begining". This song was a smash hit to the far corners of the earth and was know all over Europe. Nearly impossible to imitate.

Legend has it, that somewhere out there are 8 gold canons that were poured for transport as a weapon and as a means to haul bullion; probably gold dore. They were painted black and had fully functional carriages. Such armament is classified in pounds by rounds.

If gold highway bullion is average 90 pounds per ingot (one one either side of an animal), The question may read: "How many bars are there in a canon?" The trail of the Spanish Horse Soldier went from Mexico, up to Don's Peak (Kings Peak, Utah) (800 Kilometres?) and back down to Mexico. It was an endless circle on horseback as they hauled and guarded the King's pack trains from each mine site to each Kiva. Singing canons along the way passed the time and were considered wonderful if on occasion the men were able to hear the monks singing in old Latin from within the deep reaches of the Treasure Caves they tended.

The Don and his miners received pay in the form of high grade dressed ore and this is why massacres seldom if ever produced bullion. Most of it is still sitting in the Kivas where the monks intended to build monasteries on them. Hydro thermals produce an endless supply of pure water. Many of the paper maps are actually coded foundation plans viewed from above.

The marker sets go in chains of 8 and continue with gaps in an endless run of burro trails, and are interconnected with each other mine to mine, same as lode to lode, mountain to mountain. When it's all over, your looking at pieces of 8.

Ed T said:
Or these strange thing a ma giggies? These even come with a DEATH TRAP...

Ed T

I'm going to take a long shot at this one and say that it refers to a cap stone over a portal, so that when you are standing on top of it (buried or otherwise and probably down in a confined or boxed in location) you are able to look up and see a limited and certain group of stars and or the moon above in the night sky, within a limited time frame, on a certain evening(s). Also possible, while standing on a similar shaped stone elsewhere, the sun's arch positions and time periods of a shadow movement indicator, viewed from a high point above the hidden location.

Perhaps the block is shaped in outline, similar to the larger open and confined location surrounding the portal site, on some scale, and positioned in nature at a right angle, from how the position of this block is sitting & turned. (right angle, = (-7-) on the ground).

Fun Stuff

Most larger boulder sets, are yet some distance away or a"Long Range Shot" towards the hidden location in the distance. At scale face value, they are designed to bring you into basic focus on the lodes direction. As you begin to identify the actual proximity of the dig itself, the stones get smaller and are far and few between. On average, at approximately 80 to 180 feet away from the hidden portal there can be found a small head shaped stone laying on the ground. This is your best bet in pinpointing the hidden opening. Notice the direction of the forward point on his helmet; forward of backwards, this angle aims at the mine entrance. A headstone may be shaped in numerous natural variations or mineral context, but will always directionally reference the same lead. Before disturbing a suspected location, always seek out the headstone first; you may be dealing with an image mock up before hand, that is yet another clue to what you will picture at the true location ahead. A serious searcher will invest in a double box detector such as a tf900 that will bounce sonar into the ground and eliminate any guess work. Needlessly disturbing the ground will only help to clue in the next person to find your treasure after you leave.

Attachments

• Soldier Profile.jpg
    Soldier Profile.jpg
    204 KB · Views: 1,448

Here is another example; same lode, different portal, different Don, and from a different time period, placed where his portal enters the mountain.

Attachments

• 1847PeraltasWitch.jpg
    1847PeraltasWitch.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,411

Here is a picture I posted some time back.
No one seems to believe that it is as hard to access as it is.
I did say that this red bluff sits on top of a 400 foot deep blackrock canyon.
To understand our terrain here you would have to see it in person.
But here are some extra pix to show the extent of these signs, and how absolutely tough this terrain can get.
Please stop asking about getting in to see it. It will be a while before I am back up to this spot.

Attachments

• 72608_012 A.jpg
    72608_012 A.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 1,396
  • 72608_012 A.jpg
    72608_012 A.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 1,380
  • Square_beard_032.jpg
    Square_beard_032.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 1,375
  • Square_beard_039.jpg
    Square_beard_039.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 1,348

Old Dog said:
Here is a picture I posted some time back.
No one seems to believe that it is as hard to access as it is.
I did say that this red bluff sits on top of a 400 foot deep blackrock canyon.
To understand our terrain here you would have to see it in person.
But here are some extra pix to show the extent of these signs, and how absolutely tough this terrain can get.
Please stop asking about getting in to see it. It will be a while before I am back up to this spot.
HeHe He ! Nobody has mentioned the sun sign either . They just want you to take them to it .
:tongue3:

Wow, OD there are signs all over that cliff. Oro para ti. Maybe you could use a para glider plane to get up (:>)

okey dokey

Those early explorers would stop at nothing. They must of thought it was child's play compared to rigging a ship mast barefooted in a storm.

Twisted Fork said:
Those early explorers would stop at nothing. They must of thought it was child's play compared to rigging a ship mast barefooted in a storm.
Very valid point .

Twisted Fork said:

For sure solid Ground under foot Not adrift in the Fogg.

truckinbutch said:
HeHe He ! Nobody has mentioned the sun sign either . They just want you to take them to it .
:tongue3:

Honestly thought nobody would see that Spanish link amidst all the ancient stuff.
I truly believe the Spanish were onto something, they followed all of this ancient stuff and left their signs all the way through it.

makes ya wanna go hmmmmm.

Attachments

• 72608_012 A.jpg
    72608_012 A.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 1,414

OD,
the nose of the ancient man points to the ground and the two faces in the circle look at the same spot. Just above the spot is a boulder squared off at the top and looks like a death trap. Sounds like dig here is the word for this spot. Of course you already knew that. What does the J in the lower left mean?
okey dokey

Okey Dokey,
Believe it or not the nose on that ancient square beard isn't a pointer.
That face stands out in relief away from the wall by about 8 feet.
If you go to the right and walk around the end of the red bluff...
you can see the face protruding from the side,
and the bluff itself changes to an image of the
dwarf from the "Lord of The Rings " trillogy. LOL

Attachments

• Square_beard_059.jpg
    Square_beard_059.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 1,351

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back