whiteriver23
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Mar 3, 2010
- Messages
- 46
- Reaction score
- 7
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bull Shoals, AR
- Detector(s) used
- MXT - BHID 300
Hi Folks
I'm in a bit of a dilemma- going to be a winter Texan for about a month this fall and would like to get a decent PI machine for working the coast. Specifically going to be in the Mustang Island/Rockport/Aransas and maybe So.Padre areas. Been looking at Whites BHID & Dual Surf PI but after searching found they have some coil leaking problems although the Dual Surf PI appears to be a popular detector on this forum. Also looked into Tesoro sharks and they seem to still be having problems with no fix on the horizon in the near future. All of these detectors are within my budget and I do like the Whites family since I use an MXT for dry digging. SO, I'm looking for some input on a decent detector and maybe some good places to stay with reasonable monthly rates. It's been several years since the last visit and back then it was really rare to see anybody swinging a detector. Anybody care to throw in some ideas?
I'm in a bit of a dilemma- going to be a winter Texan for about a month this fall and would like to get a decent PI machine for working the coast. Specifically going to be in the Mustang Island/Rockport/Aransas and maybe So.Padre areas. Been looking at Whites BHID & Dual Surf PI but after searching found they have some coil leaking problems although the Dual Surf PI appears to be a popular detector on this forum. Also looked into Tesoro sharks and they seem to still be having problems with no fix on the horizon in the near future. All of these detectors are within my budget and I do like the Whites family since I use an MXT for dry digging. SO, I'm looking for some input on a decent detector and maybe some good places to stay with reasonable monthly rates. It's been several years since the last visit and back then it was really rare to see anybody swinging a detector. Anybody care to throw in some ideas?
Upvote
0







