What's new

Beach Ring With a Little Ice!!

Trent67

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 21, 2014
Messages
337
Reaction score
179
Golden Thread
0
Location
Davie, FL
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
image-2099905494.webp
Beautiful Morning...

image-1733230881.webp



image-1871778468.webp

Nice and heavy. 12 PLAT w/ some diamonds!!
 
Upvote 0
Big congrat's on the sweet ring! Nice size too!
 
So I finally got the ring appraised and that 12 next to the PLAT was the size. The ring was valued at $5100! Too bad I wont get close to that when I sell it, lol. What a great feeling it was pulling that thing out of the surf. This hobby is so addicting. I can be up at 5:30 a.m. having my coffee with no plans to go detecting and then I will get on my iPad and just check the tides for the heck of it. Next thing you know I am out the door and on the beach swinging, lol. I do need to get a new beach scoop though. I bought one that didnt have a reinforced kicker brace. Just the one handle right to the scoop. Well 2 months in and it is falling apart. Live and learn.

Sweet find! I'm still looking for one that beaks the $1k mark!
 
Hey Trent. Send some of those up the beach to pbc.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom