T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0002 (7).JPG View attachment 794083 THE BEST SEASON YET

From 'Our Daily Bread'. Life is a lot like the weather... it's seasonal. It has a way of pushing us into the next season whether we like it or not. And when pushed into the next season, we are often uncertain and even fearful of what it might hold for us. This is especially true of later seasons of life, when we are haunted by thoughts such as: Will I be left all alone? Will my health hold up? Will my money last? Will my mind stay fresh? As with every season of life, we have to make a choice - to waste the season in fearful thoughts or, as Paul says, make''the best of the time, because the days are evil'' Ephesians 5:16. ----------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------- ---------------------- ----------------------------------------- ---------------------- -------------------------- Regardless of your season, you can count on God's faithfulness. He says, '' 'I will never leave you nor forsake you.' So we may boldly say: 'The LORD is my helper, I will not fear' '' {Heb. 13:5-6}. Because you have God's presence and provision, you can make the most of your time in every season by following Jesus closely, spending time in His Word and prayer, loving and forgiving more freely than ever before, and serving others with joy and generosity. God has blessed us with our present season - make the most of it! -Joe Stowell
Lord, give me the grace to accept life right where it has put me, and help me to overcome the fear that would waste my days. Give me the wisdom and desire to make every day count for You. Life matters - make the most of it!

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0448 (3).JPG View attachment 794093 SUNSET IN SOUTHEAST CANYON

Leaving this afternoon to explore the mountains. Have enough supplies to last me a couple weeks. Can't wait to go! When I return will post more photo's of monuments found. The adventure is just beginning. And good luck to ever one.

LOOKING TO FIND THE TRUTH OUT THERE

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0620 (3).JPG IMAG0618 (3).JPG IMAG0619 (3).JPG YOGI BEAR MONUMENT. Hello folks, got back yesterday and already planning next trip. What a blast making new discoveries, every time I go out. Not gold discoveries, but discoveries of new monuments, wild-life, and the geologic formations that comprise a mountain range.

That cool multiple 'face-profile' monument also has a shadow marker with notches. On the other side of the monument is the 'coolest bear' head and upper body with some fine detail with a full-bodied dog, right below it's neck. The dog below is looking to the left with it's head resting on the right-shoulder of the bear, notice the outline of the dogs neck. Imag0620 the bear has a black nose, tan snoot. Both ears are standing up. Notice the two small carved pointers, 'one on the eye-brow and one on the right-ear. The pointer on the right-ear, is lined up with the nose. The pointer on the eye-brow is pointing at the 3-rocks on the ground. The upper back, right-shoulder and upper right- arm of the bear showing.

The lower-body of the 'bear' is hidden in the ground. Like it was coming out of a cave at ground level. Yes, I think this is 'Yogi-bear', the bear I was looking for. 'Yogi bear is smarter than the average bear'. Going to name this bear monument, 'Yogi-bear'. The rocks on the ground on the right, that the eye-brow pointer is pointing to. They look like 2 small turtles [with pointed noses} pointing to the left at a 45 degree angle.

Speaking hypothetically: The bear represents DEATH TRAPS. The dog on the bear's shoulder is the GUARDIAN DOG pointing out the danger. ALWAYS BE ON GUARD FOR THE SLIGHTEST INDICATION OF DEATH-TRAPS. The 2 small turtles are pointing the way to the hidden cave? The turtles may have 2-meanings, direction and representing gold? Imag0618 this shadow may represent the cave-opening and the notches represents the same markings that will be found on the caves entrance?

THE KINGS FILES ---------- THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE ---------- YOGI BEAR FOUND

Last edited:

dsty

Bronze Member
Dec 2, 2007
Randal County
Hello TR, it kinda looks it may be a big ole head laying on the ground with its mouth open, forming a V, the holes don't look like drill holes but they may be for information, the lower left has a Very interesting small stone with a V perhaps 4 corners with a head at each corner and the small rock with a V indicates the corner to look for something, I might line up the two upper holes for a direction indicator and the two holes on the left may indicate a direction also south and east perhaps to look for a square with a marked corner, I would search the ground in front of the V a couple of inches with a screw driver or some type diggin tool, not a hand, I've been told that a fang of a rattle snake never looses its venom, small but toxic trap. I have been told that a rock that comes / sits on top of the ground indicates something covered in a near-by land mark, lots of information around that boulder, its not big enough to be a corner marker but there should be a corner marker with-in a couple hundred feet, perhaps 25 to 35 interesting stones in an area of 600 feet ( 3 cordells ) called a yard on in some books, also you may find 3 corner marked and will posibly have to find the fourth using the information on the boulder may be the corner of most interest, a type of windrose

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Mother Corner will have information ON it or very near, that deals with direction and or distance to next location.

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Triangle and square didn't click for me till I looked I looked at a few sites. I know whats there, its just lining it all up now. I don't use the four corners or the Triangle as there is other ways to read a site. But it is great info.

OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
FROM POST #241, imag0227 IMAG1147 (2).JPG IMAG0227 (5).JPG Imag1147 Speaking hypothetically: looks like a bear head tilted on it's side with it's ears missing and a shadow map carved on the left-side of it's face.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0880 (2).JPG IMAG0881 (2).JPG IMAG0882 (2).JPG Bear looking for cave or coming out of it looking for food.
If the bear is looking toward a Spanish mine, it is a DEATH-TRAP WARNING! Conformation that this is a DEATH-TRAP WARNING is the upside down widened ''V'' on the bear's left lower chin [representing the bottom of a heart cut off].
THE KINGS FILES ---------- THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG1125 (2).JPG View attachment 806738 From 'Our Daily Bread', {GOD'S STRONG ARM}. I will redeem you with an outstretched arm. -Exodus 6:6 My friend Joann had a strong desire to become a concert pianist and to travel and perform as either a soloist or as a piano accompanist. While majoring in piano performance in college, she developed tendinitis in her right arm, and it became too weak to perform the solo recital that was required. She graduated with a degree in music history and literature instead. She knew Jesus as her Savoir, but she had been rebelling against Him for several years.

Then through further difficult circumstances, she sensed the Lord reaching out to her, and she turned back to Him. Eventually her arm grew stronger, and her dream of traveling and performing came about. She says, ''Now I could play to God's glory instead of my own. His outstretched arm restored my spiritual life and the strength in my arm to enable me to serve Him with the gift He gave me.'' -- The Lord promised Moses that His outstretched arm would rescue the Israelites from bondage in Egypt {Ex. 6:6}. He kept that promise even though His often rebellious people doubted {14:30-31}. God's mighty arm is outstretched for us as well. No matter the outcome of our situation. He can be trusted to bring about His will for each of His children. We can depend on God's strong arm. --- WITH GOD'S STRENGTH BEHIND YOU AND HIS ARMS BENEATH YOU, YOU CAN FACE WHATEVER LIES AHEAD OF YOU.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG1174 (2).JPG View attachment 806772 Riding out again to the mountains. Have enough supplies to last a week. Will post more photo's when I return. Good luck to everyone in their search.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG1409.JPG IMAG1403.JPG IMAG1406.JPG IMAG0463 (3).JPG Elijah went to show himself to Ahab. The famine was severe in Samaria. Ahab called Obadiah, who was over the household. {Now Obadiah feared the LORD greatly; for when Jezebel cut off the LORD'S prophets, Obadiah took one hundred prophets, and hid them by fifty in a cave, and fed them with bread and water.} 1 Kings 18:2-4

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG1411.JPG STRENGTH OF A MAN. Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong. -1 Corinthians 16:13; quoted from 'Our Daily Bread'. Some years ago I found myself in an elevator with a couple of men. It was late night, and we all looked weary. The elevator came to a stop, and a larger-than-life cowboy ambled in, wearing a battered hat, an old stained sheepskin coat, and rundown logger boots. He looked us up and down, met our eyes, and growled, ''Good evening men.'' All of us straightened up and squared our shoulders. We were trying to live up to the name. We try to be strong and macho, but often it's just a facade. For all our effort, we realize we don't measure up. Underneath the bravado we harbor a host of fears, insecurities, and shortcomings. Much of our manliness is pure bluff.

Paul was man enough to admit it: ''We also are weak,'' he said {Cor. 13:4} That's not pious chatter; it's a humbling fact. Yet in what seems to be a contradiction, Paul insisted that we are to be ''men of courage'' {Cor. 16:13}. How can we be the strong person that God meant for us to be? Only by putting ourselves in God's hands and asking Him to make us that way through HIS POWER AND ENABLEMENT. -David Roper : Come Lord, and give me courage, Thy conquering Spirit give; Make me an overcomer- In power within me live. TRUE STRENGTH IS THE POWER OF GOD IN THE SOUL.
1 Corinthians 16:9-13.
For a great and effective door has opened to me, and there are many adversaries. And if Timothy comes, see that he may be with you without fear; for he does the work of the Lord, as I also do. Therefore let no one despise him. But send him on his journey in peace, that he may come to me: for I am waiting for him with the brethren. Now concerning our brother Apollos, I strongly urged him to come to you with the brethren, but he was quite unwilling to come at this time; however, he will come when he has a convenient time. Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong.
'INSIGHT'
John Chrysostom, a great preacher of the early church, recorded valuable insights on this passage of Scripture. He observed that the Corinthian church was drowsy, unstable, and prone to division. Paul gives the solution to this lukewarm spiritual life - a healthy injection of spiritual discipline: ''WATCH, STAND FAST IN THE FAITH, BE BRAVE, BE STRONG'' {V.13}. This book of Hebrews reveals the source of this inner strength. SPIRITUAL POWER CAN BE OBTAINED THROUGH FAITH IN THE LIVING GOD. THROUGH FAITH, BELIEVERS ''SUBDUED KINGDOMS, WORKED RIGHTEOUS, OBTAINED PROMISES, STOPPED THE MOUTHS OF LIONS, QUENCHED THE VIOLENCE OF FIRE, ESCAPED THE EDGE OF THE SWORD, OUT OF WEAKNESS WERE MADE STRONG'' {Heb. 11:33-34}

Last edited:

Shortstack

Silver Member
Jan 22, 2007
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Bandido II and DeLeon. also a Detector Pro Headhunter Diver, and a Garrett BFO called The Hunter & a Garrett Ace 250.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello folks, thanks everyone for their time and input, it's greatly appreciated. Questions by Quinoa: No didn't find the other triangle corners yet, 'just recently discovered it'. Will check out in future. -- Very interesting that you brought up the idea of an ancient river-bed in 'hidden canyon'. Interesting concept that needs to be looked into. Imag0628 the opening is blocked with hardened cement like caliche. Would need to jack-hammer opening, it could go in for several feet. Do not have such equipment at this time, but will be back on this one.

Those photos sure look like someone "high-banking" along a riverbed.

OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0746 (3).JPG IMAG0747 (2).JPG BEAR CUB MONUMENT
Found in east canyon further toward the flanks of the mountain. Imag0747. Center of rock outcrop right-side of bear-head with front portion of upper body showing. The bear's nose is pointing down to the right at a 45 degree angle. The cuts of the nose, mouth, right-eye and right-ear are casting shadows. Notice smooth rounded cut of the ear and the other rectangular shadowed indentation to the right of the bear-head. The large rock cut level below the bear-head has a small cut pointer, pointing up to the right at the rectangular shadowed indentation. This bear is a DEATH-TRAP WARNING. Also the bear's upper lip is a cut lightning bolt. One of the lightning cuts is ''U'' shaped, probably representing a tunnel symbol.

Speaking hypothetically: Does this cub bear point in the direction of a cave/mine? -- Is the large shadowed eye a small 3-D picture of the cave entrance? --- Is the cut of the ear another clue what to look for? -- Does the small cut pointer, {pointing up to the right} to the shadowed rectangular indentation mean to look for the cave entrance, up high off the floor of the wash? --

THE KINGS FILES ---------- THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

Last edited:

Rawhide

Silver Member
Nov 17, 2010
SouthWestern USA
Detector(s) used
Nox 800, Etrac, F75, AT Pro. Last two for sale.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im just making a observation, but the markers sometimes point a direction you should look. Let me be a little more specific, from where you are standing in the trail you may literally want to look in the direction the sign points and not at the sign itself. I dont believe quadrants, compasses, or string was used to measure with. It would have been too cumbersome and the wilderness harsh environments. I believe one can just walk the trail and visually find what is meant to be found. So yes a bear could mean a cave as I have found it to be so. The cave was found not from the monument, but from when I first seen the bear sign, I then turned in the direction it was pointing and found the cave. Now here is a grey area, most folk dont agree spots are marked, but the cave was marked. It could be a fluke, as I have only worked one bear monument. But the rocks was a story book, right out of the bible. I am seeing a owl above, just may be my eyes. Owls also like caves.

OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0675.JPG KING OF SPAIN MONUMENT
Double face-profile of the King, one facing left and the other facing right. The face-profile on the right also has upper right-side of body showing, including the right-arm holding a book. Could be the GOOD BOOK, THE BIBLE.

Quoted from the 'OUR DAILY BREAD'
UNFINISHED BUSINESS: {Lord, remember me when You come into Your Kingdom} -Luke 23:42
At age 99, Leo Plass received his Oregon college diploma from Eastern Oregon University. He had stopped working on his teaching degree during the 1930's when he left college to earn an income in the logging industry. Seventy-nine years later, he completed the three credits necessary to graduate and resolve this important unfinished business in his life.
Many of us can relate to Leo. Our unfinished business may include apologies left unsaid, or even more important, unfinished spiritual decisions. One of the criminals who was crucified with Jesus needed desperately to make a decision.
Just a few breaths away from eternity, he realized who Jesus was and wanted to be with Him in heaven. He recognized his sin and Jesus' innocence, and said, ''Lord, remember me when You come into Your Kingdom'' {Luke 23:42}. Jesus replied, ''Assuredly. . . . today you will be with Me in Paradise'' {v.43}

God does not want anyone to perish {2 Peter 3:9}. His offer of salvation is open to anyone, regardless of age, health, or stage of life. His offer is open to you. Don't delay receiving Jesus as Savior {2 Cor. 6:2}. Resolve this important, unfinished business, and you'll look forward to eternity with Him. -Jennifer Benson Schuldt
Time after time, He has waited before, And now He is waiting again. To see if you're willing to open the door; Oh, how He wants to come in! -Carmichael
TO BE SAVED HERE MEANS TO BE SAFE HEREAFTER ---------- Today's Bible Reading - Luke 23:32-43
There were also two others, criminals, led with Him to be put to death. And when they had come to the place called Calvary, there they crucified Him, and the criminals, one on the right hand and the other on the left. THEN JESUS SAID, ''FATHER, FORGIVE THEM, FOR THEY DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY DO.'' And they divided His garments and cast lots. And the people stood looking on. But even the rulers with them sneered, saying, ''He saved others; let Him save Himself if He is the Christ, the chosen of God.''

The soldiers also mocked Him, coming and offering Him sour wine, and saying, ''If You are the King of the Jews, save Yourself.'' And an inscription also was written over Him in letters of Greek, Latin, and Hebrew: THIS IS THE KING OF THE JEWS.
Then one of the criminals who were hanged blasphemed Him saying, ''If You are the Christ, save Yourself and us.'' But the other, answering, rebuked him saying, ''Do you not even fear God, seeing you are under the same condemnation? And we indeed justly, for we receive the due reward of our deeds; but this Man has done nothing wrong.''
Then he said to Jesus, ''Lord, remember me when You come into Your Kingdom.'' And Jesus said to him, ''Assuredly, I say to you today you will be with Me in Paradise.''

'INSIGHT': THE BIBLE TEACHES SALVATION BY FAITH ALONE. THE THIEF ON THE CROSS COULD NOT BE BAPTIZED OR DO ANY GOOD WORKS TO EARN HIS SALVATION. INSTEAD, HE TRUSTED CHRIST AND WAS ASSURED OF PARADISE {Luke 23:43}. FAITH IS THE MEANS BY WHICH GOD DECLARES US RIGHTEOUS {Rom. 4:3}.

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

trailrider

Dec 23, 2012
Detector(s) used
garret gold stinger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMAG0013 (8).JPG SPANISH JESUIT TRAIL MARKER
Approx. 5'' x 5'' in size found along the mule trail. Notice how the casting shadow outlines the face profile on the right, LOOKING TO THE RIGHT OF THE CROSS. Would that be the direction to go? {those talented stone-cuttters} Not only could they make large carvings, but very small ones {miniature in size} and sometimes carved in fine detail. Are these the ones that convey some of the most important hidden messages? -- Are these smaller carvings, the ones we don't often recognize and overlook them? --- Drawing most of are attention to the more recognized and larger monuments and markers.

At the bottom right-hand corner of the cross appears to be a small carving? If that is a carving, it would be approx. 1'' x 1'' in size, 'that's miniature. The stone-cutters could carve both large and small and in fine detail if they wanted to. Some of them had talent inspired by the hand of GOD, 'like the stone-cutters of King Solomon. King Solomon had thousands of stone-cutters.

This cross stone, the stone-cutters used, had to be found first. How long did they search to fine a stone like this one, with white quartz found through out it, forming the figure of a double-cross on it's surface? -- What are the changes of finding a stone like this one? -- Did the good LORD lead them to it? --- GOD MADE THIS STONE MILLIONS OF YEARS AGO
DID GOD PREDICT THE FUTURE OF AN EVENT THAT WOULD TAKE PLACE MILLIONS OF YEARS IN THE FUTURE AND WRITTEN IT ON THIS SMALL STONE AND HIDDEN IT ON PLANET EARTH TO BE FOUND BY A JESUIT? --- WHO IS LIKE GOD?

Those who are interested in getting their copy of ''OUR DAILY BREAD'' sent to them monthly, write to: USA: RBC Ministries, PO Box 2222, Grand Rapids, MI. 49501-2222. --------- CANADA: Radio Bible Class, {Canada}, Box 1622, Windsor, ON. N9A 6Z7. ---------- Their Web site: RBC Ministries ---------- They will send it for free.
It is bread for the soul. It's true what God said, 'that man does not live by bread alone, but every word that proceeds out of the mouth of GOD. The small booklet is pocket size, easy to carry with you. A reading for everyday of the mouth, each telling a true story of someones experiences and a scripture reading. What helps is, 'highlight the things in the booklet that you want to remember'. FAITH COMES BY HEARING, HEARING BY THE WORD OF GOD.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions