Bronze Member
May 22, 2013
Minnesota
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab - E-Trac / Excalibur
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is Class Ring # 7 for me - Now the real fun begins, searching for the rightful owner :hello2:

IMG_0006.JPG
IMG_0008.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG

Upvote 25
excellent find. the owner would now be around 68 years old and would no doubt be amazed to see it again

Congrats!! That'll be a fantastic return -- looking forward to your follow-up :thumbsup: You're a good man!!

Last edited:
Beautiful ring and good luck finding the owner. Won't they be surprised?

That's a nice one, Again GL Finding the Original Owner.

Sweet! Nice find. I hope you find the owner. That ring is the same age as me....wish I looked that good....

Your gonna miss that one!

Here's to you in finding the owner:occasion14:

Nice looking ring, and 68 years old is a perfect guess for the age of the owner. My 65 class ring went among the missing in 1966, but I have a feeling it has been melted a long time ago. A former girlfriend had it and would never return it when we broke up. Congrats on the find. If you find mine the school is AHS and the initials would be JAC, just in case it is still out there somewhere.

Very nice class ring, congrats! Good luck with the hunt for the owner.

Thanks to everyone for the comments - I will post as I get more information on the owner / school.

Great ring. Good luck with finding the owner.

Stunning and I hope you can get the Honorable Mention for a return. Social media checks will find the owner, if they still exist. Sub 8-)

Very nice looking

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back