What's new

Beautiful point

Out Of Time

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 10, 2019
Messages
326
Reaction score
879
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Surface find in Napa County, California. Might be a Willits Side Notched.

20190416_Gfinds.webp



Just wanted to show it off....
 
Upvote 0
That is a beauty
 
Great find!

What is the length of it?
 
Pretty point and material.
 
That's a nice one! :icon_thumright:
 
I believe you are right about the probability of this being a Willits Side Notched. I have one I have listed as a Tuolumne. It's Very similar to your point. I found several obsidian points and pottery shards while searching and photographing petroglyphs in Nevada . I was stationed at Nellis AFB, Las Vegas, for 5 years. Many places along the dry washes and those with small flowing water to hunt. Land owners seemed to care less about artifacts. This is twice I've written this, must have hit wrong button.
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom