seismosaurus
Jr. Member
- Joined
- Feb 5, 2008
- Messages
- 20
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- minelab excalibur , imagenex sidescan, ogf-w magnetometer
- #1
Thread Owner
cornelis 816 said:. But .......who wants to go after the wreck ? Cornelius
seismosaurus said:I found an interesting article about salvage 90 years ago on the Lutine goldship.
Trembull said:seismosaurus said:I found an interesting article about salvage 90 years ago on the Lutine goldship.
http://www.detecting.org.uk/html/Lutine_Shipwreck.html

cornelis 816 said:Not too many people will be interested in the wreck of the La Lutine . Everybody is focussed on Florida . I have been following the salvage of the La Lutine through the years . I have my own opinion about the wrecking of this ship and the area where to look for the remains . But .......who wants to go after the wreck ? Cornelius