postalgriff
Silver Member
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2008
- Messages
- 2,801
- Reaction score
- 1,093
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southern Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab SE
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
It's been a long time since I've posted, maybe last year. Here are some of my finds from my last few times out. I just got around to cleaning stuff up. Most of the finds are from parks or ballfields, a couple of yards in there too. I've been lucky to find a couple of nice condition Indian heads. I'm on vacation for a couple of weeks now heading to Ohio and Kentucky to do some camping and sight seeing with the kids. Happy hunting y'all, Griff.
Attachments
-
IMG_7553.webp1.1 MB · Views: 187 -
IMG_7554.webp904.3 KB · Views: 135 -
IMG_7557.webp1.2 MB · Views: 165 -
IMG_7556.webp965.3 KB · Views: 151 -
IMG_7558.webp945.6 KB · Views: 142 -
IMG_7550.webp392.3 KB · Views: 174 -
IMG_7555.webp442.6 KB · Views: 162 -
IMG_7494.webp109.2 KB · Views: 143 -
IMG_7563.webp58.9 KB · Views: 140 -
IMG_7562.webp40.5 KB · Views: 147 -
IMG_7265.webp84.2 KB · Views: 148 -
IMG_7561.webp150.1 KB · Views: 144

Congrats! Love all the relics, too. Glad to know you're still hunting. Hope you have a fun family trip.






