What's new

Been a while... Im back!

beetle662

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
1,384
Reaction score
310
Golden Thread
0
Location
Independence, KY
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Simplex+
Been a while... I'm back!

Haven't posted in quite a while... lots of thigns going on my life but this is the year that I get back in to the hobby and have fun again! Not to mention I will be ordering a Minelab XTerra 70 very soon!

Good to be back friends! I'll keep ya posted on my finds and progress.
 
Re: Been a while... I'm back!

I got a xterra 70 recently. Seems to be a very popular machine lately! Cant wait till the weather gets better and I get to go out with mine!! Good Luck :thumbsup:
 
Re: Been a while... I'm back!

Welcome back !!!

Good luck with the new machine and I hope you have a great 2009 !!!

Brian in MA
 
Re: Been a while... I'm back!

Welcome back to the forum!
Good Luck with rhe new machine. I've been thinking about getting a new Minelab myself, but still trying to decide which one.
Mike
 
Re: Been a while... I'm back!

Welcome back!!! You will love the X-Terra 70. My son has one, and I've used it a bit now and really like how it operates.

Happy Hunting!!!!!!
 
Re: Been a while... I'm back!

Glad you decided to get back here...Good luck in 2009 with your metal finds...and leave the rest of the garbage behind... :thumbsup:
 
Re: Been a while... I'm back!

Good to see you back.......
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom