What's new

Been a while....

fredinbelize

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
799
Reaction score
558
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
since I last posted, but I have been busy. I sold my boat finally and think I found my classB getaway RV. I started a blog about my daily THing. (it's on my profile if anyone's interested)
So here's a few of my finds..
 

Attachments

  • PICT0901.webp
    PICT0901.webp
    48 KB · Views: 125
  • PICT0883.webp
    PICT0883.webp
    23.5 KB · Views: 118
  • PICT0884.webp
    PICT0884.webp
    31 KB · Views: 115
  • PICT0823.webp
    PICT0823.webp
    27.1 KB · Views: 115
  • PICT0900.webp
    PICT0900.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 0
In fact, very nice finds!! Congratulations!!
 
WTG,Fred those are nice finds,glad to see you back posting,,Aloha and,,HH:hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom