Mike from MI
Silver Member
- Joined
- Oct 13, 2007
- Messages
- 3,295
- Reaction score
- 2,665
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Vicksburg Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
A friend and I have been pounding a little spot full of oldies. So far the totals are 17 wheats, 11 Indians, 1 old Jefferson nickel, 3 Buffs, 3 V's, 1 silver Rosie, 6 Mercs, 4 Barber dimes, 1 seated dime, 1 WWI US collar disc, and 1 CW token, and some misc items.
We found less clad than oldies. Not all coins are pictured. here is a 1911 silver dime that is one of the nicest condition coins I ever dug.
We found less clad than oldies. Not all coins are pictured. here is a 1911 silver dime that is one of the nicest condition coins I ever dug.
how many hunts to accumulate all those oldies?
Wow - you got a great spot there!! Love the Seated and greenies! What is on the 






