Ed-NH
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Feb 4, 2006
- Messages
- 1,372
- Reaction score
- 37
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer ll
Hi all,
I posted these yesterday on the finds forum and have a question. I cannot find any information as to what exactly the crotal bells with the sloped sides are. They have an iron top/hook and sound a bit duller than the regular crotal bells. Any thoughts on what they are and the age? Thanks for looking.
I posted these yesterday on the finds forum and have a question. I cannot find any information as to what exactly the crotal bells with the sloped sides are. They have an iron top/hook and sound a bit duller than the regular crotal bells. Any thoughts on what they are and the age? Thanks for looking.

and i did'nt write it down 









