What's new

Ben, Ken, Booker T! Ive Got Two Walkers Chasing Me! Washingtons Stuck inside TD!

Weaselbrott

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2012
Messages
521
Reaction score
379
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ben, Ken, Booker T! I've Got Two Walkers Chasing Me! Washington's Stuck inside TD!

After finishing my first coin dump of the day, I noticed the coin counter was not spitting out any coins into the reject tube...

Turns out, a "Penny Bag" was blocking the reject area, so I mentioned this to the teller behind the desk who went into the back room behind the coin counter. The teller pulls the machine out, then I immediately hear those clinks. Not being able to see what is going on, my heart beats and I begin to worry that the coins will be snipped by the teller. I see the penny screen start to run on its own, indicating that the teller is running the coins through the machine. I hear the machine spin up, and the coins cycle through. About a minute later, a receipt for $1.78 prints out, and the teller comes out with these 7 silver quarters, and mixed foreign change. The look on his face as he handed these over to me was priceless! Perhaps I may have ruined a possible plan to block silver on the tellers part by knowing a bit too much about Penny? Anyhow... Best reject tube score ever!
v1CcmGF.webp


Went on to my first of 4 boxes of the day. Within the first few rolls of the box, I was surprised to find these two in the same roll...
GJQflTKh.webp
DzmAoh7h.webp
Wow, my first George Carver/ Booker T Washington half dollar! These things must be rare, because I have not found one in the 6 months I have been a coin roll hunter!

A few rolls later...
BokJJhFh.webp
then..
FUtDlYbh.webp
8Gbs5FBh.webp

Totals for box 1...
KpO2Bsuh.webp
rnyGBS5h.webp

Then box 2 came and went... I ended of with these..
F8fnAINh.webp

Then onto box 3...
SQxybGkh.webp
5bjIW0Bh.webp
Walker, baby!

Then.. a few rolls later...
Xf8lIZMh.webp
uUnTJoMh.webp
Another walker!

My totals for box 3...
4rwiJ69h.webp

Box 4 gave me another fun roll..
t0xVsaZh.webp
ZpcuUMqh.webp

Daily Half Dollar Totals
qmvlfMlh.webp

Daily Totals
NeTRgqTh.webp

Weekly Quarters
CFeoe4jh.webp

Weekly 90% Halves
msmwONCh.webp

Weekly 40% Halves
Vurrf5th.webp

Grand total..
kb28I0oh.webp
7 90%ers
22 40%ers
8 90% Quarters

7.22tOz.

Seems like a lot of us had some great luck this week. Way to cull, boys and gals! Let's hope this is just the beginning of the silver that is to come! And dare I say... gold? I get a feeling someone on here is going to make a nice gold CRH score very soon, just going on a vibe here, thats all. Not saying it will be me, but likely one of you! So you heard it here first. Thanks for listening, HH!
 
Upvote 0
Very nice! Silver from any source is good!
Still trying to find one of those Booker T's myself.
HH
agme
 
Amazing...what else can be said.
 
Very nice, i love the pictures!! thanks for sharing,
hh
buff
 
Wow man! You said something about a booker t in my thread for the week... I had no idea what you were talking about... That is one sweet half! I dont know which I like better, yours or my 1893 Columbian exposition...

Care if I ask what coin supplier your Skunk and son rolls came from? I just started getting them wrappers from my main source
 
great haul. I had a great day myself. HH
 
Very cool! I like the play by play pics too! I try to do it if I can, but it is a pain in the but sometimes. HH, Maverick.
 
Wow man! You said something about a booker t in my thread for the week... I had no idea what you were talking about... That is one sweet half! I dont know which I like better, yours or my 1893 Columbian exposition...

Care if I ask what coin supplier your Skunk and son rolls came from? I just started getting them wrappers from my main source

Likely Garda or Loomis?
 
Man, I can't stop drooling over these photos. Silver porn indeed! Nice finds Weaselbrott!
 
Awesome results there weasel.. It does look like a lot of people had a decent week..
 
Ditto, very nicely displayed.....
 
nice finds!:icon_thumleft:!!!
 
how on earth did you have so many good boxes!!! great cull
 
looks like your hooked!! Nice
 
Oh my, I found a 1946 Booker T Washington half dollar today as well! Never heard of them before.
 
Weasel, I'm in awe of your score. Can't believe the luck some people have. I've got two boxes of halves at home, 99% chance they are skunks. I'm way overdue for some silver. HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom