What's new

Ben says hello...

CladMaster

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 25, 2007
Messages
262
Reaction score
20
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Ace 250, Explorer SE
Ben says ''hello''...

I haven't had any time lately to pick apart the bank tills until today. I hit 4 banks today and got 2 rolls and about $20 loose. The first bank I walk into the lady says "I have $7.50" so I told her to ship 'em. She laid them on the counter and I saw silver as she counted. :) So nice to see Mr. Franklin again!
 

Attachments

  • scan0503.webp
    scan0503.webp
    51.5 KB · Views: 239
Upvote 0
Re: Ben says ''hello''...

Great find. I am still shocked that bank tellers and personnel do not grab such coins for themselves. Maybe with Kennedy coins they look familiar and they don't know about silver content, etc. But a Franklin or Walker should stand out to anyone who sees it.
 
Re: Ben says ''hello''...

Ben is always a pleasure to see. He is welcome at my house anytime....open invitation.....ha!

Well done CM.
 
Re: Ben says ''hello''...

jim4silver said:
Great find. I am still shocked that bank tellers and personnel do not grab such coins for themselves.


One teller recently said to me "It's just money to us. It all looks the same."
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom