What's new

Best coil for Tejon depth

NWMP

Hero Member
Joined
Nov 20, 2009
Messages
594
Reaction score
503
Golden Thread
0
Location
Riding a unicorn in the Saskatchewan mountains
Detector(s) used
Tejon, AT Pro, Simplex, Legend, and I still go home with a hand full of clad and junk some days.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi. I am just wondering if I can gain additional depth from the Tejon with an alternate coil, than what it came with new ? I am primarily a relic hunter and secondarily go for coins. I did very well last season (my first with the Tejon) but if I can gain any more depth I am very interested. Thanks.
 
That 10"X12" DD coil is the one for depth on the Tejon. I don't use it because I mainly hunt more trashy areas for coins.
 
The 10x12,never leaves my Tejon,and has great seperation qualities as well.24 inches on a silver dollar sized target in my soil
 
Bill (oHIo) said:
kuger said:
The 10x12,never leaves my Tejon,and has great separation qualities as well.24 inches on a silver dollar sized target in my soil


That is quite impressive. Taking full advantage of its potential - in the right hands, the Tejon is a depth demon.

I am still getting used to it,but it has breathed new life into my old sites!! :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom