What's new

Best Day finding clad

Viking22

Jr. Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2017
Messages
23
Reaction score
45
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pineville West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found around 15 dollars around a park and swimming pool.
found several 1965 quarters and dimes. CLOSE. I thought I
found my first silver quarter. It was 3 inches down and looked brand
new, with the eagle showing. Everything else I found was tarnished.
I flipped it over and it was a 1971. The rush I had thinking it was my first
silver will keep me hunting.
 
Sounds like you pulled plenty of coins during that hunt. :thumbsup: Hey it adds up and funds the hobby. I had a couple sites that were so target rich, that if it didn't ring up as a quarter or higher, I didn't dig it. Had some hunts where I averaged up to $8 per hour instead of the normal $1.50 per hour at most other public schools or parks.
 
Stay with it,, the silver will come,, I gotten a few clad coins at 6 to 8 inches. What a disappointment. I do know that feeling of anticipation only to be disappointed by clad in the hole.
 
Keep that up once a week and you will have $720 in a year! Then you can buy over 40 oz of silver(maybe) depending on the market but you get my point.

More then one way to stockpile silver.

Cheers
 
Last edited:
Keep digging at that rate and you will soon find some nice silver! :occasion14:
 
Thanks , found an old company store that was built in the 20's. Trying to get permission tom hunt it.
 
Keep going, it's out there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom