What's new

Best find of my life !!!!!

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I day I took my son to the new turn in the creek and went hunting ....it was a gorgeous day but started slow but after a couple hours I found what I have been looking for !!! I finally found a Cumberland point a beaver lake ;) I was stunned and called my son over to watch me pull it out so here is my best day !!!!! It measures exactly 3 1/2 inches long and is missing an ear
 

Attachments

  • image-1266203763.webp
    image-1266203763.webp
    84.4 KB · Views: 180
  • image-49874141.webp
    image-49874141.webp
    49.9 KB · Views: 167
  • image-141684750.webp
    image-141684750.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 159
  • image-3780533347.webp
    image-3780533347.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 169
  • image-874317738.webp
    image-874317738.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 153
Upvote 0
Wonderful rescue (from the Cows of Destruction!) Happy dance :happy3: and so cool your son was there too! Yak
 
Yes I'm still happy dancing thanks everyone !!!!
 
Wow ! Congrats !!
 
It could not have found a better home congrats on a super find:notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:
 
All you guys are great it's nice to have someone to share it with thank you !!!!
 
Looks like some more of that same type of of material as your other point. Cool Find! :icon_thumleft:
 
Looks like some more of that same type of of material as your other point. Cool Find! :icon_thumleft:
Thank you I think they are all fort payne but not sure
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom