What's new

Best find of my life !!!!!

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I day I took my son to the new turn in the creek and went hunting ....it was a gorgeous day but started slow but after a couple hours I found what I have been looking for !!! I finally found a Cumberland point a beaver lake ;) I was stunned and called my son over to watch me pull it out so here is my best day !!!!! It measures exactly 3 1/2 inches long and is missing an ear
 

Attachments

  • image-1266203763.webp
    image-1266203763.webp
    84.4 KB · Views: 180
  • image-49874141.webp
    image-49874141.webp
    49.9 KB · Views: 167
  • image-141684750.webp
    image-141684750.webp
    41.9 KB · Views: 159
  • image-3780533347.webp
    image-3780533347.webp
    50.4 KB · Views: 169
  • image-874317738.webp
    image-874317738.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 153
Upvote 0
That is a spectacular piece!! Congrats!
 
Congratulations on a Killer find!!!!
 
Very, very nice find! :icon_thumleft:
 
calling that your best find is saying a lot.
 
I just can't believe it ;)))) it was in a gravel bar where cattle trample around !! Thanks everyone I can't stop holding it lol I never thought I would find one
 
Its amazing it is whole being in all of that cobbles. Congrats on a fine point. Im still looking for one like that myself. :icon_thumleft:
I voted Banner I hope you dont mind.
 
Thanks big time rock banner or not it's a banner find to me ;))))
 
Very nice! I have yet to find one with out damage either. They are so rare who cares. Just finding one makes everything worth while.
 
Very nice! I have yet to find one with out damage either. They are so rare who cares. Just finding one makes everything worth while.
Thank you !!!!
 
Wow! That nice. Beautiful workmanship and I'm also surprised its survived if cows are walking through there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom