What's new

best from vacation

birdman

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2005
Messages
7,467
Reaction score
2,418
Golden Thread
1
Location
Choctaw Beach Florida
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800 and ORX, tesoro Cibola with garret,whites and minelab pinpointers
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSC01146 [640x480].webpDSC01145 [640x480].webpHey came back from vacation in Cape Cod a few weeks ago. I have not posted on Tnet in a few months due to the format change .My computer did not work on the site anymore . I got on the other day and everything was fine. Some kind of glitch.. Most of the coins were pulled from the beach at low tide.The two silver washingtons came from a yard close to the house we rented.
I dug my first seated dime(1891)out to the bay where we were staying and also my first large cent. Had a blast. No gold but lots of corroded IHs and wheats also. Vacation ended as fast as it begone.DSC01147 [640x480].webp.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
You got some nice coins...congrats on the seated dime.
 
Congrats on the old coins. I have gotten so hung up on beach hunting that I kind of forgot how nice it is to find the old coins and relics.
 
Good luck next hunt!!
 
congrats on the seated!!
 
Great old coin finds, birdman!
Love that seated dime!

Lorraine
 
Wow, Stepping back in time.....good stuff!
 
Are those train tokens or curtain weight im seeing? You had a very good hunt..... nice finds for sure.

Dew
 
Good finds my friend. Welcome back to NC. It will cool off enough to hunt again. One day!!!!
 
Work just keeps getting in the way!!
 
Nice start to a coin collection. Put in for leave next month.
 
Still looking for that large cent! Congrats on some great finds!
 
dewcon4414, those are hem weights. ​
 
Congratulations .Nice coins.Like the seated.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom