What's new

Best lunch find ever! 2 silvers 1 hour, walking liberty!

HuntNdig

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2011
Messages
463
Reaction score
47
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Texas
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got my first walking liberty and my first silver quarter today on a demo site over my lunch break! Video to come but I couldn't believe my eyes!!!

 
Upvote 46
Awesome Finds Jeff! Clean that place out!!
 
Here is better pics

 
Here is the reaction video
 
that's awesome
 
outstanding!!!
 
Nice Walker!
 
Congrats fellow Texan! There's more good stuff there waiting for ya.
 
Thanks guys! The 1942 May not have much monetary value but it's definitely priceless to me! I gave it a good baking soda bath and got it sparkling clean!

Personal preference.
 
Great job!!! I'd be calling in sick for the day and hitting that site ALL DAY!!!!!:thumbsup:
 
Great job!!! I'd be calling in sick for the day and hitting that site ALL DAY!!!!!:thumbsup:

Haha I would have had the spot been right in the middle of the city I work for
 
Congrats on your first Walker. They are an exciting coin to dig.
 
Nice large silver finds!
 
I've only pulled a few silver half's but, they sure are a day maker! Nice find.
 
I got my first Walker this year too!! Keep that site to yourself and go back as often as you can before it is finished! :thumbsup:
 
wow, congrats on that great quick hunt!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom