What's new

Best Site Ive found yet for 1934 aerial photos

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Best Site I've found yet for 1934 aerial photos

Check this site boys and girls.Most exellent site I've seen on OLD aerials yet!Disscovered where an old riverboat landing was on the Connecticut River,Be headin out tomorrow for sure!!! historicaerial.com Good Hunting and GOD BLESS
 
Re: NEWS FLASH MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck if ya go. Look forward to seeing those digs.
 
Re: NEWS FLASH MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

historicaerials.com
 
Re: NEWS FLASH MUST SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been using that one. Good site. :icon_thumright:
 
Re: Best Site I've found yet for 1934 aerial photos

Not so good for Pa. I use pennpilot for pa. Not sure if it has other states or not. Very good for pa though.
 
Re: Best Site I've found yet for 1934 aerial photos

rocknrolldad said:
Not so good for Pa. I use pennpilot for pa. Not sure if it has other states or not. Very good for pa though.

Thanks for the link. There a couple things about this site that are pretty darn cool! One is the slide feature, two the survey feature. Neither of these are available on Pen Pilot.

Brian
 
Re: Best Site I've found yet for 1934 aerial photos

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: That site is great!!! I can only find maps up to 1960.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom