What's new

Best week of the Summer for treasure

OBN

Gold Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
6,892
Reaction score
8,272
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland Waters
Detector(s) used
"Excalibur"..
"AQ" Impulse
Primary Interest:
Other
Update on the Rings Value/Best week of the Summer for treasure,

Most of the time I post over on the Maryland Forum but Had a really good week last week, 5 days of Treasure hunting...Minelab Excalibur, Remote PP, Skullies, And Coil Change Endcap....Used the 10 inch coil most of the time, but did swap out to the 13ULT and the Sunray 8 once. This Endcap has over 200 plus hours with no issues...Totals for last week are 26 grams of Gold, 21 grams of Platinum..

The One Platinum , Stunning
cc.webp
Took in the Plat I found last week to Jared Jewelry, cleaned and appraised, took about 20 minutes, then Offer to purchase (for 9200.oo) since the stone was in perfect shape, Amazing he never even weighted the ring, said all the value was in the stone.... Retail is between 23,000, and 27,000...






Maryland
 

Attachments

  • OBN0321.webp
    OBN0321.webp
    18.6 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Upvote 0
WOW!!!! GREAT WEEK INDEED! :occasion14:

we are never gonna get you off the beach to sart the coil swap mods now!!!!!!!!:laughing7:
congrats on your great week of treasure finding.

chuck.
 
Wow, that's about as good as it gets. Congrats on a fantastic week.
 
I need to get a new machine. That is a very impressive week. Actually its the impressive I have seen.

sponge using smoke signals.
 
WOW!!!! Impressive!!:wav:

Lorraine
 
Man you are on fire! Very impressive haul. Glad to hear the end caps are working out, keeping our fingers crossed. Be careful a Minelab van doesn't pull up and relocate you to one of their facilities! Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
Nice digs and thanks for those pics
 
Beginners luck?:tongue3:
 
Oh wow fantabulous!
I'm always glad to see the finds from Calif or up north where ya'll are. The Cali guys tear it up too!
When the S. Fl. guys start posting, I keep thinking, oh dog oh dog oh dog, I shoulda been on that spot! :BangHead: :laughing7:
Keep it up! GL & HH!
 
Beginners Luck, I guess you may say that....Every time I step out on the beach I feel like a beginner, then once I get swinging I remember pattern's...beach habits, then I just start working what worked before, somedays are good.... some are ok....

Treasure Since June 2013
OBN0313.webp
 
Last edited:
A good machine and a lot of experience OBN...a
deadly beach hunting combination for sure. :thumbsup:
 
Nice! Are you going to be teaching a class on detector secrets? If so I'm signing up!
Very cool!
 
Hookahman
Holy cow!!!! Where are you hunting



Chesapeake Bay and Ocean City Maryland...these above are from OCMD, And enjoy hunting both, the diversity between the two is a great experience..

couple of my Bay hunts ...come fall I will return to hunting the bay

attachmentPQEVZYEH.webpattachmentMHCZM13V.webp
 
Awesome OBN!!!! glad ur out swingin and not working on one, more GL to you!!!
 
Awesome haul Joe, congrats!!
 
Wait until he gets really serious! :laughing7:
Good to see you scoring often and also good to hear that the connector is holding up. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom