Better late than never

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
Hi all, i have been in so much to do the last months!
Me and my family has moved, and my new internet provider turned out to be a not so good one, Ive tried to post this video for about 1 month.. And today the internet speed was changed so it finally did make YT. I tried to post this one on another category, but could not? :dontknow:

Either way, here's a video from Sweden, another wooden hunt with a new coin age record at this time, I'm gonna post another one when i have directed the movie how i want it, and that film my friends is the NORWAY trip to a battle field from 1814 ;D
Enjoy this one for now, and happy hunting all!
//The Swed Hunter

Upvote 0

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II v0.6 with 11" Coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't we have pictures as well?

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Swed Hunther said:
CRUSADER said:
You dont like the films? :icon_scratch:

My connection is flakey, so are others, so we might not be able to view very well. (might take 30mins to watch it all & I haven't got the patience)

OP
OP
The Swed Hunther

The Swed Hunther

Aug 12, 2010
Detector(s) used
Xp Gold Maxx Power 18kHz
CRUSADER said:
The Swed Hunther said:
CRUSADER said:
You don't like the films? :icon_scratch:

My connection is flakey, so are others, so we might not be able to view very well.

oh, Ive never thinked about that... Well, the Norway trip i might can fix some photos, the cutting is almost finished. :icon_scratch:
But was out and did some hunting 2 times on the same site and have no video on that, so i can post pics on that, it contains 3 sterling rings :wink:
or i just can update it tomorrow when i have better light. :icon_sunny:

CRUSADER

Gold Member
May 25, 2007
ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Swed Hunther said:
CRUSADER said:
The Swed Hunther said:
CRUSADER said:
You don't like the films? :icon_scratch:

My connection is flakey, so are others, so we might not be able to view very well.

oh, Ive never thinked about that... Well, the Norway trip i might can fix some photos, the cutting is almost finished. :icon_scratch:
But was out and did some hunting 2 times on the same site and have no video on that, so i can post pics on that, it contains 3 sterling rings :wink:
or i just can update it tomorrow when i have better light. :icon_sunny:
I used to have good connection speed, but because I'm on an old deal, they limit my bandwith at busy times, like now (evening). Its a way of making me upgrade but I'm not paying the sods a penny more for the service they provide :tongue3:

Mr Tuff

Silver Member
Dec 4, 2008
ILL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, Garrett pro pointer, bounty hunter 202 with a 10in magnum coil, Automax pinpointer,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice old coins!!!!!! MR TUFF

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread