What's new

Better than nothing, I guess

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I havent done a hunt for about a month now. I have 1 spot I can still hunt but it is a far drive and so I went today cause the itch for stone was getting to me. No points this time. Found some tools. Gravers, scrapers, flake tools and maybe a Spokeshave I think. The river was muddy so no Kayaking today and I took some pics of the river and the fields I cant hunt on cause of the crops. HH everyone, rock
 

Attachments

  • 100_3495.webp
    100_3495.webp
    282.3 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_3500.webp
    100_3500.webp
    243.6 KB · Views: 93
  • 100_3496.webp
    100_3496.webp
    378.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 100_3497.webp
    100_3497.webp
    231.6 KB · Views: 98
  • 100_3499.webp
    100_3499.webp
    285.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 100_3503.webp
    100_3503.webp
    142 KB · Views: 99
  • 100_3505.webp
    100_3505.webp
    124.7 KB · Views: 95
  • 100_3510.webp
    100_3510.webp
    145.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 100_3513.webp
    100_3513.webp
    119.8 KB · Views: 82
  • 100_3517.webp
    100_3517.webp
    121.1 KB · Views: 98
  • 100_3521.webp
    100_3521.webp
    136.6 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Upvote 0
That river looks high too. Maybe you will have some luck in it when it goes down again.
 
rock.gif
Nice finds and great photographs rock.
 
too bad you don't have any spots
you better move to north dakota
 
too bad you don't have any spots
you better move to north dakota

LOL thanks maybe Ill get a summer home up there. I know I couldnt do the winter. I have a buddy that was going to build homes in the area cause he said it was a gold mine up there for homes. So much work and no place to live while working with the oil rigs. These finds arent my greatest. Most dont pick up the Gravers is what I was told while I was getting my artifacts looked at a couple of weeks ago. Reason being most dont know what they look like and see them as just rocks. Probably the reason I find so many and hardly any points. Every site has them if you know what to look for.
 
glad you got to get out and hunt somewhere. I like to hunt the cornfields even when it gets head high. If there is no grass in the rows I can find some pretty good pieces. The shade from the corn stalks helps me to spot them even better. Congrats on your finds Rock.
 
glad you got to get out and hunt somewhere. I like to hunt the cornfields even when it gets head high. If there is no grass in the rows I can find some pretty good pieces. The shade from the corn stalks helps me to spot them even better. Congrats on your finds Rock.
Yeah I would but the farmer says no. I can see why due to diseases being brought in. I was told it happens at times. I always have the creek if I want to go and fight the ticks and P. ivy. We are still getting rain by the bucket fulls and the creek is too high to walk rite now. Thanks to all of the replies, rock
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom