What's new

BH Platinum and NEL Coil

Liu21

Hero Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2014
Messages
830
Reaction score
608
Golden Thread
0
Location
Brooklyn, NY
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/BH Platinum, (Garret Pro-Pointer)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hi i recently won a Platinum off ebay, and Im looking to get a NEL Hunter Coil for it. Anyone have any recommendations?
 
Congrats on winning the BH, but I wouldn't waste more money getting another coil for it.
 
The reason being, is I want the platinum with a larger coil, because it is lighter than my at pro. My at pro has the 5x8, which makes it nicely balanced. Oh yeah, the platinum comes with the standard concentric coil, and I won it for 140s+shipping the total was 160 flat. It is used/like new.
 
NELs are nice, but heavy.
 
i had after market coils for my old bh. you already have the atp. put 5 inch coil on bh if you put any other coil on it.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom