What's new

Bicentennial struck through grease find (added a close up picture)

Ifyndit

Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2007
Messages
255
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Pacific Northwest
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Corte's, Golden Sabre II, Minelab X-Terra50
Found this one today. The reverse appears to have been struck through something. Probably grease but it could have been something else. I like finding these "struck through" errors.
 

Attachments

  • 1976 struck through grease reverse.webp
    1976 struck through grease reverse.webp
    20.8 KB · Views: 255
  • 1976 struck through grease reverse closeup.webp
    1976 struck through grease reverse closeup.webp
    25.1 KB · Views: 165
Upvote 0
Re: Bicentennial struck through grease find

Great find!!! I have only found 1 NIFC grease where only the last 2 numbers of the date were showing but I lost it somewhere in my car (I hope)..... :tard:
 
Re: Bicentennial struck through grease find

Do grease strike-throughs have any extra value? I've saved a couple because I think they look cool, but what are they really worth?
 
Re: Bicentennial struck through grease find

From what others say they don't carry any extra premiums, just cool to look at. Im sure you might be able to make a few bucks on feebay though, especially if you have a roll of them to sell. :icon_pirat:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom