What's new

Bicycle bell?

buddyb

Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2010
Messages
85
Reaction score
43
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
White's DFX
Garrett AT Pro
I know it looks like a barnacled sea creature, but I found it in the same area as some CW relics. I was hoping that it was from the same era, but someone said that it looks like a bicycle bell. It is about 2.5 in. in diameter and it is hollow. All of the bicycle bells, that I have seen, are not symmetrical top and bottom like this object. Is it a bell or some other strange object?
 

Attachments

  • 8692.webp
    8692.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 317
Hi and Welcome buddyb :hello:
I like IronSpike's idea of a yoyo, although this crossed my mind - and my taste buds
melting moments.webp

one of my favourites - Melting Moments :tongue1:

Mike
 
Upvote 0
Some memories from Royal Castle..
 

Attachments

  • RoyalCastleGriddle.webp
    RoyalCastleGriddle.webp
    18.9 KB · Views: 142
Upvote 0
All kidding aside. Welcome to TN buddyb. Ill go with the bicycle bell. I think I see where the button broke off and also the slot. Where bandelores ferrous? I never saw a steel yo-yo.. But it really too corroded to tell. I dont know if electrolysis will help.

Welcome to TN.
 
Upvote 0
Thanks for the welcome, guys. It must be a bell or a fossilized burger.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom