What's new

Big silver and more…...

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
3,295
Reaction score
2,665
Golden Thread
0
Location
Vicksburg Michigan
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A friend and I hunted an old house this morning for only two hours. The rain ran us off so we will be back. About 30 minutes in I dug a 1949 Rosie. About 45 minutes later I got a sweet tone. I started to dig and in my loose dirt I seen another silver edge. I called John over so we could find out what it was together. It turned out to be a 1925 mercury dime. We took pics and he was still there when I ran my pointer through the loose dirt only to hear another sweet tone. So while he was still there I started to uncover another silver edge. At first I thought it was a quarter, but quickly seen it was bigger. Flipped it over to see a 1952 Franklin looking back at me. Been awhile since I got a silver half also a while since I got two silvers in one hole. Got some misc stuff too. My buddy got two indians and a 1942 Netherlands coin. Weird thing is no wheat cents. We will be back to that place soon.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5390.webp
    IMG_5390.webp
    182.7 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_5391.webp
    IMG_5391.webp
    80.2 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_5387.webp
    IMG_5387.webp
    112.4 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_5386.webp
    IMG_5386.webp
    90.4 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_5389.webp
    IMG_5389.webp
    320.3 KB · Views: 143
  • IMG_5388.webp
    IMG_5388.webp
    297.3 KB · Views: 146
  • IMG_5383.webp
    IMG_5383.webp
    90.8 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_5384.webp
    IMG_5384.webp
    67.9 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_5385.webp
    IMG_5385.webp
    80.6 KB · Views: 136
Nice silver haul! :icon_thumright:
 
You did very well. That’s a big hunk of silver. Congrats.
 
Congrats on the Silvers Mike!
Them Franklin’s don’t turn up very often
 
Those are some awesome silver coins, especially that Ben Franklin half!!:thumbsup:
 
Superb diggins!
Congrats.
 
That's gonna be a fun place to go back to!
 
Nice!! [emoji106]
 
Well hello there big Ben! Very nice silver, congratulations:occasion14:
 
Glad you’re getting out! I haven’t been out since April. Or, was it March?
 
Great hunt love Big Ben
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom