What's new

Big Silver Ring In A Tot Lot

Joined
Apr 7, 2014
Messages
156
Reaction score
249
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quicksilver, Garrett AT Pro
Went detecting yesterday at a few local spots I’ve detected before. The weather was just enough that I could dig but snow was on the way. One park I hadn’t visited in a few years has a tiny playset with one bench. That was the place that my best find of the day came from. In the wood chips, a big 925 silver ring pops out! You just never know. GLHH!

 
Went detecting yesterday at a few local spots I’ve detected before. The weather was just enough that I could dig but snow was on the way. One park I hadn’t visited in a few years has a tiny playset with one bench. That was the place that my best find of the day came from. In the wood chips, a big 925 silver ring pops out! You just never know. GLHH!


How about a few pictures also for the viewers that don't/can't watch videos?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom