What's new

BILL PAXTON - We hardly knew ye

ECS

Banned
Joined
Mar 26, 2012
Messages
13,321
Reaction score
17,697
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
Actor Bill Paxton, age 61, died Saturday, February 25, due to complications after heart surgery, early reports state a stroke.
Paxton who was in movies like ALIENS, TERMINATOR, STREETS OF FIRE, TWISTER, and the TV mini series HATFIELDS AND McCOYS and TEXAS RISING, and the new series TRAINING DAY was also an amateur treasure hunter on his days off from working.
 
Last edited:
I was stunned and saddened to hear of his loss... I always liked him in his roles.
 
I only now heard this, I liked him

pS who is getting his finds?
 
"Game Over, Man."



RIP Bill. Enjoyed your work.


warning: vid NSFW
 
In the original Terminator he was one of the 3 punks that had the misfortune to come into contact with him when he arrived in the past.

He was a pretty great actor in most things he did...if you haven't caught "A Simple Plan" yet I would make an effort because it is not a happy film but still pretty great.
He was really good in this, Billy Bob Thorton got nominated for a supporting actor academy award.
 

Attachments

  • Bill-Paxton.webp
    Bill-Paxton.webp
    40.2 KB · Views: 86
Lets not forget the wannabe spy/agent he played in True Lies.
 
gotta fess up, I pictured the guy from independence day bill pullman?
 
I didn't realize that was him, now I gotta watch it again

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Jamie Lee Curtis have a dance scene... Jeff, you need to be seated for that..(I worry 'cause of yer age...)
 
Last edited:
OV, did I tell you about when I dated jamie lee?
 
I guess I don't watch enough tv. Never heard of the guy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom