mojjax
Silver Member
- #1
Thread Owner
I got this thing in a free pile on the side of the road yesterday . It is about the size of a small foot locker and weighs 30 - 40 pounds . I guess it's a 'quack' medical device . I reluctantly plugged it in and pulled the main switch - nothing happened til I started moving the selector knob - the lights in the room went dim - bright blue sparks appeared between the gap thingies with a very loud crackling noise . The side compartment has lots of accessories -wires , probes , gauze bandage stuff , thin lead plates , etc . I wish it had directions with it .
mojjax
mojjax

Heating pads and or mild shock therapy, one of the two 
Actually it reminds me of one of many such devices charletons used to scam the ill of health back in the early days of electricity. I went through a medical museum somewhere one time and they had a bunch of those devices on display and they all came in a wooden box. But now I see you have figured out what it really is so 'nuff said. Very interesting...uh, I mean Excellent! I am now .0454% at guessing what unknown things are and getting dumber! Monty
Monty






